NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: White House blows off inviting the Dwags for the 2nd year in a row

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure the media department will announce he is just still grief stricken from the crash and has been struggling to deal with it. Their thoughts and prayers are with him and all the UGA family. :rolleyes3:

And then announce a GoFundMe to pay his fines for him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This actually makes me irritated. Some things are more important than sports. I guarantee if a team from California or Illinois had won it, they'd get an invite.

Political forum in 3,2,1...

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Didn’t want to get fleas in the carpet.

Fuch em, they don’t deserve to go after lucking into two NCs because of injuries.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They can visit my 90 year old uncle in the nursing home instead.
He would interact with them similar to the president.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Didn’t want to get fleas in the carpet.

Fuch em, they don’t deserve to go after lucking into two NCs because of injuries.

If a team never actually visits the White House following a championship, does it even count as a legitimate championship? It’s essentially touching home plate and they’ve failed to do so twice now. It’s still 42 years and counting.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If a team never actually visits the White House following a championship, does it even count as a legitimate championship? It’s essentially touching home plate and they’ve failed to do so twice now. It’s still 42 years and counting.
200.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I seem to recall Kirby giving the team time off to vote. Maybe they should ask anyone still around from 2020 who they voted for.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks like Biden caved and now will allow them to visit. My contacts in the White House tell me the groveling, begging and whining from Smart and the uga admin was tough to watch. Said it was basically like when the Maestro was upset at Elaine for calling him Bob. Total embarrassment.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Some folks like dogs in the house. I tolerated it with the last one. Now it is NO MORE DOGS IN THE HOUSE.........Invite them to the rose garden or somewhere outside.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This White House is involved in a war to save Democracy and rescue our fellow Americans from derailment catastrophes. They're just so busy doing so much good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.