National media torches WiLLLLLLLie after FSU collapse

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
Taggart simply needs more time. He is without question one of the best coaches to have ever walked the FSU sideline.

FSU would be making a terrible mistake letting this man slip away. In fact, I guarantee that he will prove all the naysayers wrong by year ten or eleven.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Willllllie seems perfect for fsu. Problem is, many clowns don't yet embrace him as one of their own. Maybe he should take the field driving one of those little clown cars; leading the team out of the tunnel with puffs of smoke and a calliope playing "Bring in the Clowns." :nole:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
The best part about this is: there is simply no way they can fire him. He has a $17M buyout after the dept lost $3M last year and needed the boosters to kick in $6M in cash this year to cover budget. Their finances are a mess and they are largely forced to keep him for at least another year until that buyout is smaller and they can negotiate staggered payments.

Even better: as fans stop going to the games...it only becomes that much harder for f$u to regain financial stability.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart simply needs more time. He is without question one of the best coaches to have ever walked the FSU sideline.

FSU would be making a terrible mistake letting this man slip away. In fact, I guarantee that he will prove all the naysayers wrong by year ten or eleven.
I have to admit I like that foot shot. Is that yours Misty17?

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of racists in the national sports media it appears.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WiLLLLLLLLie's clock management at the end of that game was hysterically bad. A high school team would be embarrassed if they had such poor situational awareness. Nothing like turning the ball over on downs with a minute to go and 2 timeouts in your pocket when you still had a chance to win the game.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Willllllie seems perfect for fsu. Problem is, many clowns don't yet embrace him as one of their own. Maybe he should take the field driving one of those little clown cars; leading the team out of the tunnel with puffs of smoke and a calliope playing "Bring in the Clowns." :nole:
I don't know about the little car, but the grease paint would probably help with a lot of the fans.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I have to admit I like that foot shot. Is that yours Misty17?

Look, I once took an elective journalism class just to sit next to a girl that had nice feet. So you won’t here any judgement from me.

But I’m not sure this is the place to open these types of unsolicited, borderline creepy conversations. That talk should really be reserved for PMs.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
What’s funny is this same media are the guys that claimed he was a home run and everyone should be fighting for him.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
WiLLLLLLLLie's clock management at the end of that game was hysterically bad. A high school team would be embarrassed if they had such poor situational awareness. Nothing like turning the ball over on downs with a minute to go and 2 timeouts in your pocket when you still had a chance to win the game.

I was surprised that didn’t get more attention during the broadcast and post game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.