oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:barfaway:

An open letter to Feleipe Franks

"And when you decided to move on last winter, rather than stay and fight for your job again, you left with grace. And everyone in Gainesville — from the locker room to the fan base or the last man to turn off the lights in the football complex — wants what’s best for you.

Don’t believe me?

Wait until you hear the cheers when you take the field in Gainesville this November. That’s respect and admiration — and you’ve earned it."

The few fans that will be there are going to boo him like hell - and he's earned it.

Discuss.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From the title i thought it was going to be your side of the roadside bathroom encounter you had with Franks.. my bad

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What exactly are they basing this prediction on? I don't have anything against Franks and was definitely a fan of his when he took on the challenge of the new offense in 2018. Also hated seeing him get hurt last year. But the idea that fans are going to be cheering for him is beyond a stretch. If anything, the article probably all but guaranteed the opposite happening. Completely terrible and needless piece.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I couldn’t finish that. There is no doubt in my mind that Blackmon has some Franks shrine he goes and faps to. What a nauseating article.

:barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway:

You ought to self-ban for a week as an apology for bringing that into our lives. :lol:

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Written by a Gator alum. He may be the only Gator fan in the world who has respect for Feliepe.:drunk2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:barfaway:

An open letter to Feleipe Franks

"And when you decided to move on last winter, rather than stay and fight for your job again, you left with grace. And everyone in Gainesville — from the locker room to the fan base or the last man to turn off the lights in the football complex — wants what’s best for you.

Don’t believe me?

Wait until you hear the cheers when you take the field in Gainesville this November. That’s respect and admiration — and you’ve earned it."

The few fans that will be there are going to boo him like hell - and he's earned it.

Discuss.
Neil Blackmun is the supreme pumper on twitter and posted in every single article on Facebook attached to you the Sun. have no idea who he really is or if he's somehow connected to the Sun.

that's all wishful thinking. Hell Felipe got regularly booed when he was here.

now that I think about it maybe they will cheer the fact that he left.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I dont understand the hate for him. Dude just didnt have what it took to compete at this level. Sure he made a boneheaded mistake in shushing the crowd and he looked like a tard doing it but other than that he hasn't done much for you to hate him this much. Never bad mouthed the players, the staff or the university and when he left, he didn't try and grab headlines. Seems to me you lost some money in Vegas on him, didn't you, you compulsive gambler.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I dont understand the hate for him. Dude just didnt have what it took to compete at this level. Sure he made a boneheaded mistake in shushing the crowd and he looked like a tard doing it but other than that he hasn't done much for you to hate him this much. Never bad mouthed the players, the staff or the university and when he left, he didn't try and grab headlines. Seems to me you lost some money in Vegas on him, didn't you, you compulsive gambler.
Ah, I was waiting for someone to come in here wagging a finger. Usually PE would fill this role, but he's not around much these days.

Ferg, did you actually write the article or is the author (or maybe even Franks himself) a family member?

:wag:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Ah, I was waiting for someone to come in here wagging a finger. Usually PE would fill this role, but he's not around much these days.

:wag:

Hey man Im all for booing the **** out of guys like copeland, clayton, etc...all dudes who bad mouthed the program...franks just doesnt fit that bill other than being a ****ty qb

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Felipe Franks is about the lowest end talent we should ever have on the sideline at the University of Florida. what a total **** show of a throwing motion and mechanics he had. it should have been the guy to back up the other high four star or five star we took, and he seemed perfectly okay with that.

I struggle to think of anything he did well other than winding up and throwing 60 yards once or twice a game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey man Im all for booing the **** out of guys like copeland, clayton, etc...all dudes who bad mouthed the program...franks just doesnt fit that bill other than being a ****ty qb
Franks told his own fans to STFU, something I've never seen at any level, before or since. I can't imagine anyone will ever be arrogant or dumb enough to do it again.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Felipe Franks is about the lowest end talent we should ever have on the sideline at the University of Florida. what a total **** show of a throwing motion and mechanics he had. it should have been the guy to back up the other high four star or five star we took, and he seemed perfectly okay with that.

I struggle to think of anything he did well other than winding up and throwing 60 yards once or twice a game.

I'd argue Tyler Murphy, Skyler Morningwood and Luke Del Taco were worse

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean honestly I'd stand there and tell you to stfu also...so he gets a pass in my book
You have to be related to the guy. There is no other explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.