NBA Finals - Cavs VS GS

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n235220 said:
Dude, he's averaging a triple double. What else could he do?

Make his team better than 2-4 in the finals. He still has a chance but most of the all time greats seemed to elevate their team to good things in the finals.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All of you that say Lebron isn't doing enough are idiots. Just plain haters.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This has been one of the best performances I have ever seen by a player in the NBA Finals. Lebron is that team, plain and simple. Saying that, I am glad GS is winning the series.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;235262 said:
This has been one of the best performances I have ever seen by a player in the NBA Finals. Lebron is that team, plain and simple. Saying that, I am glad GS is winning the series.

This.

I don't think the Cavs can win. Nobody on the team other than Lebron can score. And I'm not talking about just missing shots. I'm talking about some of these guys shouldn't even be playing in the NBA.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron brought the Heat back from being down 3-2 to the Celtics so it isn't over yet. He said he is the best player in the world (which he is) and needs to make it happen.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n235296 said:
Lebron brought the Heat back from being down 3-2 to the Celtics so it isn't over yet. He said he is the best player in the world (which he is) and needs to make it happen.

Heat also had Bosh and Wade playing. Cavs have no one that is a consistent second scorer. If the Cavs lose this series, it is not Lebron's fault.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n235299 said:
Heat also had Bosh and Wade playing. Cavs have no one that is a consistent second scorer. If the Cavs lose this series, it is not Lebron's fault.

I agree it's not Lebrons fault....but it's his fate. ;)

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
That was an amazing performance of a player against a team. Too bad LeBoner doesn't have enough support, but I expect a series like this gives him leverage with management to make the needed changes on the roster. In the meantime, I wish CLE the very best off season that can be had after losing the series. I like GS, but I hate Cleveland the city and hope they never in anything. Ever.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was doing Telecommunications work in Cleveland awhile back and in my opinion it's the 4th worst big city in the US. It's a complete dump! That's why they can't lure top players to that city because no one wants to live there. If the Cav's don't somehow comeback in this series they'll probably never win one.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n235296 said:
That's impossible. He's playing with a bunch of scrubs.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely won't be Lebron's fault when they lose this series. Hell, they could give him the series MVP award. Still love seeing him lose, though.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Well it's managements fault really. Three very expensive players making for a top heavy team. Two down and this is what happens

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n235364 said:
That's impossible. He's playing with a bunch of scrubs.

Cleveland already beat them twice with those players around him.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Ray Finkle;n235515 said:
Well it's managements fault really. Three very expensive players making for a top heavy team. Two down and this is what happens

Cavs mgt busted their ass to put a team around LeBron. Already had an allstar PG in Irving. They trade #1 pick in the draft for Love. They surround LBJ with a couple of his guys in Miller, Jones and later, Perkins. Then after Varajeo goes out they get Mosgov along with Schumpert and JR Smith.

What do you think Cavs do with Love and Irving? How about just one of these?

GS hasnt had the injuries. They wouldn't have been able to recover losing the caliber of Varajeo/Love/Irving.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
11 missed free throws, 5 consecutive 3 pointers by GS, and JR Smith with ANOTHER 3 pointer blocked. These guys SUCK.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm absolutely bewildered how this team even made it to the Finals. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.