NBA Finals

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
After you're done watching the first World Cup match this evening, there is still the NBA Finals game to consider. Does Lebron Jordan take it to them or are the Heat toast?

Pontificate.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate the NBA, although I'd love to see the Heat lose. If Lebron broke his leg, I would feel no sympathy for him. The entire Miami fanbase deserves nothing less than that dead hamster to be shoved up their ass

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n341 said:
I hate the NBA, although I'd love to see the Heat lose. If Lebron broke his leg, I would feel no sympathy for him. The entire Miami fanbase deserves nothing less than that dead hamster to be shoved up their ass

So I take it you are not a Heat fan?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n341 said:

Apparently Gardner Webb is alcoholica.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hoping they continue with their tradition of not losing back-to-back games in the playoffs and/or finals. Otherwise, the fat lady will be singing.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n362 said:
Apparently Gardner Webb is alcoholica.

was that an insult? that's the feeling I'm getting...don't be a dick man...don't be a dick

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n378 said:
was that an insult? that's the feeling I'm getting...don't be a dick man...don't be a dick

I hope a rapenado lands on your house. :lol:

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am pulling for the Spurs. It is boring watching the Heat win every year. PlusIit would be nice to see Bonner get another ring. Haslem already has enough.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pulling for the Spurs. Much classier organization and one of the best groups of core players we've seen in the past decade or so. Might be some of those guy's last shot at a title.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't watch...bothers me to listen to millionaires who can't form complete sentences. Plus, it looks more like rugbyball than basketball...

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n319 said:
After you're done watching the first World Cup match this evening, there is still the NBA Finals game to consider. Does Lebron Jordan take it to them or are the Heat toast? Pontificate.
Speaking of the world cup Brazil just started tings off right with an own goal against Croatia.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not a big NBA fan.

Think the Spurs have a better Team and more depth on the Bench.

Spurs in 7! or maybe 5

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n548 said:
Pulling for the Spurs. Much classier organization and one of the best groups of core players we've seen in the past decade or so. Might be some of those guy's last shot at a title.

Go Spurs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.