NBA Finals

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game is hilarious. This has to be the worst stretch of defense I’ve ever seen in the playoffs.

Houston deserves to get their azz beat.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Game 7, here we come.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This game is hilarious. This has to be the worst stretch of defense I’ve ever seen in the playoffs.

Houston deserves to get their azz beat.
Their lack of offense has to a concern. 25 points the entire second half.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It’s the worst half of basketball I’ve ever seen in the playoffs.Harden has basically been sitting the entire fourth quarter. And Chris Paul is out.

This is a team that defends very well. They were consistently out of position the entire second half.

Defense is a want to. They didn’t want to win. And I have no idea why. They had them on the ropes, got some adversity, and gave up.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

They went from smoking hot to dead cold.

I’ve always said that it is nearly impossible to beat the Warriors when Curry and Thompson are both on their game. 64-25 2nd half....crazy.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s the worst half of basketball I’ve ever seen in the playoffs.Harden has basically been sitting the entire fourth quarter. And Chris Paul is out.

This is a team that defense very well. They were consistently out of position the entire second half.

Defense is a want to. They didn’t want to win. And I have no idea why. They had them on the ropes, got some adversity, and gave up.
That's a lot of stress on the rotation with CP3 out. They're not as deep as Golden State.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A nine-point fourth quarter. I've never seen that in the playoffs, maybe ever.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CP3 better get plenty of ultrasound on that hammie. They're gonna need him in G7.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
That's a lot of stress on the rotation with CP3 out. They're not as deep as Golden State.

GS and Houston each had 4 players play 34 or more minutes. Curry and Harden both played 40. Klay and Ariza both played 39. Dray and Tucker both played 37. Durant played 35 and Gordon 34.

GS bench played 67 min Rockets bench played 61 minutes but both teams emptied the bench with 4 minutes left.

Deep in the playoffs the rotations tighten significantly. Lots of discussion about rockets being tired but it wasn’t the minutes it was CP3’s leadership and clutch shooting they missed.

If the Rockets win game 7 it will be essentially be with the same rotation. Same for the Warriors.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GS and Houston each had 4 players play 34 or more minutes. Curry and Harden both played 40. Klay and Ariza both played 39. Dray and Tucker both played 37. Durant played 35 and Gordon 34.

GS bench played 67 min Rockets bench played 61 minutes but both teams emptied the bench with 4 minutes left.

Deep in the playoffs the rotations tighten significantly. Lots of discussion about rockets being tired but it wasn’t the minutes it was CP3’s leadership and clutch shooting they missed.

If the Rockets win game 7 it will be essentially be with the same rotation. Same for the Warriors.
They talked a lot about it this afternoon on the radio. Basically, Harden plays better when CP3 is t on the floor but it’s CP3 who finishes the games and it would take a lot for Harden to have a monster game AND finish it without CP3.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
K. Love already ruled out for G7 in Boston. Lebron’s gonna need an all time performance. If anyone is capable, it’s him.

Looking forward to the next 2 nights.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
They talked a lot about it this afternoon on the radio. Basically, Harden plays better when CP3 is t on the floor but it’s CP3 who finishes the games and it would take a lot for Harden to have a monster game AND finish it without CP3.

I can’t find it right now but I just saw an interesting stat today that in this series the Rockets best plus/minus between both on the floor v. Harden alone or Paul alone is Harden without Paul on the floor by a wide margin. I found that interesting.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t find it right now but I just saw an interesting stat today that in this series the Rockets best plus/minus between both on the floor v. Harden alone or Paul alone is Harden without Paul on the floor by a wide margin. I found that interesting.
Saw the same stat. It actually showed a positive point margin with Harden alone, by like double digits. With the both on the floor it was a single digit negative and with just Paul it was double digit negative. BUT... Paul’s leadership and finishing the games has been his contributions.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NBA in dire need of relevance and ad revenue, both series forced to 7 games. Not an accident.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Whoever matches up in the finals will not be as exciting or entertaining as these conference finals. I’ve really enjoyed this years entire playoffs.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
NBA in dire need of relevance and ad revenue, both series forced to 7 games. Not an accident.

NFL losing attendance and MLB headed this year to a 15 year low in attendance. College sports usually more exciting than watching millionaires. Doubt game 7’s were forced. NBA has seen far more dire times yet this is the first time in 39 years it has happened.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully 2 EPIC game 7s tonight and tomorrow

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Hopefully 2 EPIC game 7s tonight and tomorrow

Cavs have been horrible but somehow hanging around at the half. Lebron with 17 and 10 already. But Cavs shooters must hit some of these open looks or their season is over soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator