NBA playoffs

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Anybody watching NBA playoffs yet? Blazers v Thunder game tonight has been good. Damian Lillard had 25 pts in the 3rd quarter. He's so underrated. I'm still hoping Billy D and the Thunder can pull off the upset in this series. But they're already down 2-0 and this game is close in okc.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I've watched a little bit since my brother in a huge NBA fan. I'm waiting for the second round to start. Then, I'll pay more attention. The east match-ups are going to be great.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes! Love watching the NBA playoffs. A lot of great match ups, drama, and tough play. GS pretty much a shoe in to win it all again but we will see.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
I wish OKC was more competitive, but George and Westbrook ain't getting it done. With Cousins out, Houston will give GS a run for their money. Sixers would be tough with a healthy Embid, Celtics remain a mystery, Raptors have a long history of choking in the playoffs, Bucks are missing Brogdon--all that should make for some good series.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not that many are paying attention, at least in this thread, but there was an article on ESPN talking about defensive/offensive philosophy and the series between GS and Houston. It mentioned pump fakes to get someone in the air and commit a foul (to get to the free throw line) and they brought up Chandler Parson's pump fake style, which I guess I never realized he had a unique pump fake.
Here's the article:
Lowe: How philosophical differences define the Rockets-Warriors series

And here's the video of CPs pump fake, which he was incredibly good at. I suspect he developed this technique after joining the NBA as I just don't remember him doing it while at UF. He may have used the technique while at UF; however, ............................:bandit:.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
These play offs are alot less interesting without lebron. I've been watching a little

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hell no! Stanley Cup is on and there is no reason to watch NBA

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.