***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs Wisconsin

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable ending . That one is right up there with Mike miller taking out butler years ago. As the game went on I kept thinking how happ reminded me of David lee . Big guy that can put it in on the floor, and a very gifted passer . Wisconsin impressed me tonight, and is no doubt a Worthy adversary. Hayes and happ really took it to our frontcourt . Incredible swing of emotions but hopefully we see more cheese in the next game and less kasey

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Being there was insane. And the very obnoxious Badger fan behind us got kicked out by security. hope he vomits all over himself.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Was at my local bar with the Semenhole manager talking sheet the entire game, especially after I called his former college bball player wife a lesbian after halftime.

Suffice it to say I got kicked out of the bar after that insanity.
You just moved up a notch in my book

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I will be tired tomorrow but now too wound up to sleep. On to the 8 and go Gators. It will make an idiotic poster known as LOF not too happy but that is just a bonus.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Didn't watch whole game.... when our guys screwed the pooch in regulation I knew it was over.... Fast forward to OT when I came back to game it was 77-70 bad guys, x2 on it being over....... Came back to game 81-81, UF fouled UW and UW guy made both free throws..... Hell it's only 4 seconds left I'll watch. Now guys I'm NOT a Bball fan but I'll watch last 4 seconds.... Anyway Chiozza (sp?) get the inbounds and throws up the 3..... BOOK IT.... screamed HOLY **** a few times and wifey wakes up and is now pissed at me, Until I explained... All is happy in south Marion county Fl

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
th

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch whole game.... when our guys screwed the pooch in regulation I knew it was over.... Fast forward to OT when I came back to game it was 77-70 bad guys, x2 on it being over....... Came back to game 81-81, UF fouled UW and UW guy made both free throws..... Hell it's only 4 seconds left I'll watch. Now guys I'm NOT a Bball fan but I'll watch last 4 seconds.... Anyway Chiozza (sp?) get the inbounds and throws up the 3..... BOOK IT.... screamed HOLY **** a few times and wifey wakes up and is now pissed at me, Until I explained... All is happy in south Marion county Fl
haha..woke my wife up too! what a night

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Coach admitted we should have fouled at the end of regulation. Listening to his post game interview on the court, he admitted the did coach the end game well and gave the players the credit. Classy dude.

I'm talking about burning 30 seconds and then throwing up a sloppy desperation shot that has no chance, over and over, until your 12 point lead has evaporated. He's done it more than once and I hate it.

I still like him and he's classy, but he better see that he's got to change his strategy to maintain a lead in the final 5 minutes.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Those weren't in the sweet16. The best buzzer beater was mike millers runner

Bigger games, for sure. I was referring to the shots without comparing the importance of the games. You can't argue they were ALL fun to watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.