NCAA Tourney Madness

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Michigan St will beat Kentucky in the national title game is my prediction. Auburn losing Okeke badly hurt their chances against a much bigger, deeper KY team.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bennett and UVA finally with enough offense to get to the Final 4. Purdue fouls while up 3 and it ends up costing them the game. To foul or not to foul at the end of the game up 3? The debate rages on forever and against Purdue tonight...

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Best day of the college basketball season, when Kentucky ends their season on a loss. :yes:
I'm not a Bruce "the cheating sweater" Pearl fan, but can't stand the other convicted cheater Caliperi either. Glad to see KY go down and good for Auburn making it to their 1st Final 4. Lots of heart out of those guys after losing their versatile swingman Okeke.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Auburn were to beat Duke in the Final, they will have beaten a #1 seeded North Carolina, a #2 seeded Kentucky, and a #1 seeded Duke. That would be pretty kewl.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
phkkk PUKE..........sec all day long..........if there is a GOD..........Texas Tech and Auburn will meet for the title and will go to triple OT..........
and Sir Charles will probably have a heart attack..........

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Does nobody here remember how big of a cheater and liar bruce pearl is? Tried to act like he was super remorseful and just did the exact thing again at Tennessee before getting fired if I remember correctly. Scum of the f****** earth. I'm glad Kentucky is out but I will be ready to blow my freaking brains out if Pearl win's a national championship. The dude is unbearable to watch on TV. Argues every ref call even when it is obviously correct and is just so demonstrative and obnoxious.

Most likely is cheating at Auburn too. Why not? If he gets caught then his punishment is that he gets a cushy job in the ESPN studio for a year or two before the next shameless university picks him up. **** that guy.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Besides when The Gators played, this is the best Elite Eight I believe I have ever seen! Auburn has a fair shot, they are a huge shock and hard to figure the first time you play them.

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can Izzo finally get his 2nd NC? Its been 19 years since he won his first one vs us in 2000. Very surprising since he hasn't won another one...yet.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
The last 3 games to get into the Final 4 were all really fun to watch. I wanted to see Purdue play one more game because that Edwards kid is really good.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Does nobody here remember how big of a cheater and liar bruce pearl is? Tried to act like he was super remorseful and just did the exact thing again at Tennessee before getting fired if I remember correctly. Scum of the f****** earth. I'm glad Kentucky is out but I will be ready to blow my freaking brains out if Pearl win's a national championship. The dude is unbearable to watch on TV. Argues every ref call even when it is obviously correct and is just so demonstrative and obnoxious.

Most likely is cheating at Auburn too. Why not? If he gets caught then his punishment is that he gets a cushy job in the ESPN studio for a year or two before the next shameless university picks him up. **** that guy.
Of course he is cheating, Auburn is always cheating in every sport.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Besides when The Gators played, this is the best Elite Eight I believe I have ever seen! Auburn has a fair shot, they are a huge shock and hard to figure the first time you play them.
I have to agree. And I love seeing the blue bloods that feel so entitled to Final Fours stay at home with their smorgasbords of 5*s.....
So many great plays.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I have to agree. And I love seeing the blue bloods that feel so entitled to Final Fours stay at home with their smorgasbords of 5*s.....
So many great plays.
Yep, especially Kintucky. Let's see: Kansas, UNC, Kintucky; that's paying your dues! I hope Auburn didn't pay anything else.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
AUburn and TT meet on Monday night. YOU read it here first...........SEC SEC SEC

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Looks like a real pretty venue for the game.........very cool graphics on the floor.........Too much hollywood hype......play some fphhknnn Basketball

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I want to go for the sec team here. But AU is always slimy. And Virginia just feels like a team of destiny. I think they're going to win it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator