NCAA Tourney Projected Seed

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MUST WIN game vs UGA on Saturday afternoon. UGA just beat #20 Mizzou pretty easily and we had trouble with UGA when we beat them earlier in the year. On the schedule next is @AU, @UK, and vs #20 Mizzou. This could possibly put us at 10-10 if we lose them all which right now looks like we will. That would be 6 losses in a row before the SEC tourney if other games aren't made up. Obviously that puts us OUT of the NCAAT and White squarely on the hotseat as if he hasn't been for 6 years now. How do you think it plays out?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MUST WIN game vs UGA on Saturday afternoon. UGA just beat #20 Mizzou pretty easily and we had trouble with UGA when we beat them earlier in the year. On the schedule next is @AU, @UK, and vs #20 Mizzou. This could possibly put us at 10-10 if we lose them all which right now looks like we will. That would be 6 losses in a row before the SEC tourney if other games aren't made up. Obviously that puts us OUT of the NCAAT and White squarely on the hotseat as if he hasn't been for 6 years now. How do you think it plays out?

If this team repeats the trends of Mike White teams, then we will lose to Georgia and then win one, maybe two, of the remaining games to finish 11-9.

Mike and Scottie will make a list of nine excuses to match the loss total for the season.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
A week ago, I thought they may have found some pride, but the lack of intensity shown throughout most of the hog game has tempered my feelings. When they show intensity, they can play the game, but I can see them now staying home following the sec season. A seed to play into the tournament seems to be their goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator