Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Post all predictions here.

1) What seed do we get?
2) Which region?
3) How deep do we go?
4) How many more layups will Hill miss in the tourney? (Lol jk...kinda)

I'll start--

1) 4 seed babaaayyy
2) O-town in front of our crowd
3) I say Sweet 16 at the least. Would be thrilled with anything more. (Hate predicting we lose ever so I'll leave this one open ended)
4) ZERO! Hill is getting all of his easy misses out of the way now :grin:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares, this team sucks without Eggy, and as always Hill will just blow it at the end of games.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think if Arkansas beats Vandy and Creighton loses to Villanova getting Arkansas in the Top 25 RPI most likely that we may just pull off a 4 seed and be placed in the East instead of the West. If Arkansas loses to Vandy I think we get a 5 seed in the East or the West - 50/50 chance which region it is.

I think we are going to make the Sweet 16 and then lose.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think if Arkansas beats Vandy and Creighton loses to Villanova getting Arkansas in the Top 25 RPI most likely that we may just pull off a 4 seed and be placed in the East instead of the West. If Arkansas loses to Vandy I think we get a 5 seed in the East or the West - 50/50 chance which region it is.

I think we are going to make the Sweet 16 and then lose.

Isn't it weird how it would work that way. Arky is a solid team, using some random RPI number shouldn't really make a difference.

Weird stuff

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is that we are IN. Maybe we can get to the Sweet 16 depending on how the bracket breaks down and with matchups but without Egbunu we are certainly a different team. We certainly miss a big huge hulking shot blocking and rebounding presence in the middle. That being said we have been in every game and have had our chances. Just have to make shots and not turn the ball over. Go Gators!!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I've shifted my focus to....we made the NCAA freaking Tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy about that....win 1 game and I would be even happier. It's the greatest time of the year and we are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be posting my updated bracketology later, some might be shocked

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Man I'm still bummed we lost, was really looking forward to watching them play tonight :(

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I've shifted my focus to....we made the NCAA freaking Tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy about that....win 1 game and I would be even happier. It's the greatest time of the year and we are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be posting my updated bracketology later, some might be shocked

Lunardi has us as a 5 and Purdue as a 4 in our region. Purdue is easily the best 4 seed smh

Other 4 and 5s are as follows:
4 WVU/ 5 Virginia
4 Butler/ 5 Cincinnati
4 ND/ 5 SMU

I would be thrilled to play any of those teams beside ND and Purdue. Purdue is probably the worst matchup possible for us

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we're a field of 32 team. Not a sweet 16 team. Unless we get a couple really good matchups. Guard play has been a lot better than I thought it would be this year but you're just not gonna make it deep in the tourney without a defensive presence down low.

His injury has been a massive blow to the team.

That being said, I haven't really followed basketball recruiting this year. But I hope he got an elite point guard and some size down low.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lunardi has us as a 5 and Purdue as a 4 in our region. Purdue is easily the best 4 seed smh

Other 4 and 5s are as follows:
4 WVU/ 5 Virginia
4 Butler/ 5 Cincinnati
4 ND/ 5 SMU

I would be thrilled to play any of those teams beside ND and Purdue. Purdue is probably the worst matchup possible for us

I think we will be a five seed as well. Really ended the season on a down note but it was kind of expected. You just can't lose somebody like him and become better.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And I hope as a 5 seed we have a favorable matchup. The biggest upsets every year is the 12-5 slot

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think we will be a five seed as well. Really ended the season on a down note but it was kind of expected. You just can't lose somebody like him and become better.

Wouldn't be shocked if we got a 4 or a 5. Just hope the other 4 or 5 is a good matchup for us like WVU, Butler or Cincy.

I think our guys will be highly, highly motivated to get the bad taste of 3 losses in our last 4. We will be ready for our first round matchup.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I think we're a field of 32 team. Not a sweet 16 team. Unless we get a couple really good matchups. Guard play has been a lot better than I thought it would be this year but you're just not gonna make it deep in the tourney without a defensive presence down low.

His injury has been a massive blow to the team.

That being said, I haven't really followed basketball recruiting this year. But I hope he got an elite point guard and some size down low.
No elite PG, no C height....do have a 6'8 270 LB C

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator