• 21+

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Ham Sammich

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
NDSU is a powerhouse in FCS...They beat JMU today by a score of 28-20...anyone think they would stand a chance in big boy football? How do you think they’d fare against us? All comments welcome...There’s a poll to mark your guess

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think the better question is by how much do they beat a Chump or McNuss team?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
NDSU is a powerhouse in FCS...They beat JMU today by a score of 28-20...anyone think they would stand a chance in big boy football? How do you think they’d fare against us? All comments welcome...There’s a poll to mark your guess

Like any other FCS powerhouse in the last. They can hang with low level teams and occasionally upset a big name, but mostly get stomped

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
As a proud JMU alum, I was quite disappointed. Having said that, it was a close game and JMU had a shot to tie it there at the end. NDSU is a great FCS team who would have lost to every SEC last season except Arky and possibly Vandy. They won today because JMU made several bone head plays and they had nobody on D fast enough to keep up with NDSU’s QB. UF has several who could.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
As a proud JMU alum, I was quite disappointed. Having said that, it was a close game and JMU had a shot to tie it there at the end. NDSU is a great FCS team who would have lost to every SEC last season except Arky and possibly Vandy. They won today because JMU made several bone head plays and they had nobody on D fast enough to keep up with NDSU’s QB. UF has several who could.

JMU beat VT a few years ago right?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
JMU beat VT a few years ago right?
Yes. My niece was in the marching band and they did a joint performance with VTs band as it was the 10th anniversary of 9/11. (My sis was there too.)
ESPN called it “James Madison’s finest work since the Federalist Papers.”

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Niece went to school, got hitched and lives up there (-25 this morning), They scour the country looking for skill players because, As her FIL says, "Us Norwegians make good lineman but can't run for schiff"

She went up that way (Jamestown College) on a Softball scholly, One of the coaches was in the area looking at a FB player at her HS.

It's fun to hear this Ocala born and raised girl say "hoose" and "olstein" (holstein cow), and "oot there". When she gets down this way her southern accent starts coming back

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Niece went to school, got hitched and lives up there (-25 this morning), They scour the country looking for skill players because, As her FIL says, "Us Norwegians make good lineman but can't run for schiff"

She went up that way (Jamestown College) on a Softball scholly, One of the coaches was in the area looking at a FB player at her HS.

It's fun to hear this Ocala born and raised girl say "hoose" and "olstein" (holstein cow), and "oot there". When she gets down this way her southern accent starts coming back
It was cold.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We would kill them, but they should still move up to FBS. Their average attendance is high enough, they could do it.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We’d beat them soundly...wouldn’t be close unless we were totally uninterested

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I live in the DC area and have a cabin in Shenandoah County. We usually go to one jmu game a year. Great 1AA atmosphere.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I live in the DC area and have a cabin in Shenandoah County. We usually go to one jmu game a year. Great 1AA atmosphere.
It is. When we were living up there we’d try to go to one a year. When my niece was in the marching band my kids used to love to go and see their cousin marching around. We’d meet my sister and tailgate by the baseball stadium. It was a lot of fun.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NDSU plays at the Fargo Dome, which holds 18,700 for football. That might be a sticking point to a move up.

JMU does have a great FCS atmosphere and backdrop. Paladin Stadium in Greenville does as well, looking toward Paris Mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator