Negativity From Myself

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So I know I converse with most of you daily, and I was pretty negative on Monday and Tuesday, but I will tell you this...I am excited to see what Treon can do when we play the puppies...I am not going to be a pumper or anything and I still want Dunce fired, but watching Treon and seeing the future does get me up and excited to watch us play.

With that being said, I want us to win but I still expect us to lose, but maybe Treon will put some excitement back into it for me and I figure a few of you all also.

Oh and before any of you f**** say it, this deserved its own thread because I felt like it.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds good for me, we all can use something positive associated with football and the QB change gives us something to look forward to.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, that's about what we're left with. Hope for the future with Treon. Looking forward to seeing the kid get a chance to show what he can do when it's "his offense".

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Too little, too late.

The team has mailed it in. They might have some bright spots, a drive here or there....but other than that, they're done. Stick a fork in 'em. They're waiting to see who their new coach will be and how hard the off-season will be....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hoping to see Treon progress. He'll make freshman mistakes, but hopefully he won't be doing the same thing next year. Even with the two big errors he made vs. Mizzu, the offense has scored a couple of times every game he's played even though he's basically only played a quarter each game. That's a good place to start.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I can't wait to see what Treon can do for an offensive coach...next year. GO TREON!!!!

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Sounds good to me -- it's great to feel some excitement and anticipation about a game. I'm looking forward to watching it unfold.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Having Treon start at least makes it interesting. I just hope Muschamp doesn't pull him for JD if he makes a mistake or two.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I actually feel good about watching the game next week. Time to see what the kid can do and have all the pracitce snaps with the 1's.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On the one hand, I agree and am looking forward to the Treon era. A win for the kid against the Humpers would be epic - would hold a special place in Gator lore.

On the other, I've allowed myself to get excited about stuff for the past few years only to have that optimism stomped on by the football gods that apparently Muschamp managed to piss off at some point. I feel kind of like the Charlie Brown with Lucy pulling the ball...............

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I worry that must champ does not have enough time before he leaves to destroy yet another quarterbacks confidence.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
What do you do if TH motivates the Offense and we win out or win all except FSU but it's close? Does that mean the offense was and always has been JDs fault? Better yet what if we get shut out against UGLY? What then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator