Neiron Ball at Pro Day

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
It would be a fitting next chapter to his story. Someone who has overcome so much surely will make a lot out of an opportunity.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he gets his chance. Great Gator.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's a gamer and fighter, you know he gets a chance he will absolutely make it work. Not like some kids that feel by getting drafted they've made it and let themselves go to hell or not keep pushing to get better.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, with that last name, how did we not have more fun with that? Balls out... Balls to the wall... Ball deep...Ball buster...What a play! That was all Balls...What we've been lacking for the last few years, was more Balls.

Man! The opportunities are countless.

Great Gator! I hope Ball leaves his mark in the NFL. Good luck, Ball!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n206290 said:
BTW, with that last name, how did we not have more fun with that? Balls out... Balls to the wall... Ball deep...Ball buster...What a play! That was all Balls...What we've been lacking for the last few years, was more Balls.

Perhaps because he never got the damn ball?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Alagator;n206290 said:

This is so funny! Ballls Deep in Love!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was a good Gator and really good LB his last year. I hope he get's picked up too. He seems like a sharp guy. If he could have a few years in the NFL, I think it would benefit him financially for the rest of his life. That would be real Ball security.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n206656 said:
He was a good Gator and really good LB his last year. I hope he get's picked up too. He seems like a sharp guy. If he could have a few years in the NFL, I think it would benefit him financially for the rest of his life. That would be real Ball security.
This. I was really surprised with his play this year. He can really run for a big guy. I expect him to get picked up. He's the kind of guy who can earn a spot on STs then play his way into the rotation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n206290 said:

I feel like I let you down.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for ball your contributions

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n206725 said:
I feel like I let you down.

Yeah. You kinda dropped the Ball a little. And here I always took you as one who performed well with the ball(s) in your hands.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you can't please yourself, who can you please?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n207594 said:
If you can't please yourself, who can you please?

Surprised to hear anything pleases you...I am, however pleased to hear you're pleased with your ball handling skills.

Speaking of pleasing yourself. Is that your boyfriends whole name or just a pet name you have for him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.