“Swamp Kings” on Netflix released

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Netflix is set to release a documentary series on the 2006-2009 Florida Gators under former head coach Urban Meyer within the next few months. On Saturday, it was revealed the series is set to launch on August 23 and will be titled “Swamp Kings.”

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Netflix is set to release a documentary series on the 2006-2009 Florida Gators under former head coach Urban Meyer within the next few months. On Saturday, it was revealed the series is set to launch on August 23 and will be titled “Swamp Kings.”

Oh! Good!! When do they release their new series on the Kennedy assassination, Elvis, Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson? I can't wait to see how they polish this turd.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m sure it’ll be flattering.
not GIF

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I'm sure it'll be a totally balanced and objective production where we can learn the inside story of how the fearless GPD kept hardened criminals off the streets by arresting Florida football players for such violent crimes as barking at police dogs and throwing a plastic cup.

Meanwhile, no documentary exists about Winston raping a girl and TPD sitting on evidence beyond the shelf-life to detect the date rape drug.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want to see a documentary about bama and dwag cheating and bag men.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's absolutely no question it will be ruthless hit piece.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I’m sure Aaron Hernandez will be highlighted, and the Noles will mock us. But, one of their own is currently on trial for a murder 1 charge in Palm Beach

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that this will be a full scale hit piece that is inevitable given the implosion of Urban Meyer recently and our football program since Urban departed.
I am dreading it because much of what went on is difficult to defend and I also can’t help but think that we are going to learn about even more dirt than we already know.
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that we currently stand at two murderers so anything is possible from this group.

It’s more fun to take shots at UF than other schools because we tout our school as “Public Ivy” and everyone likes to take down the snotty people.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
And we know how much the media loved Tebow and his faith.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If the story it tells is accurate I would expect a documentary that pieces together a remarkably complex and successful period for Florida football, headlined by Meyer's struggle to control the program, Tebow's rise to prominence both as an athlete and social figure, and the various subplots like A-Hern, Harvin and the 2009 implosion. Should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.