New addition to the armory for my Bday

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

The CZ Scorpion 9mm S1 in FDE.
CZPDW brace on order because it looks cooler than the folding brace. And I'm deleting the ambi safety as is the way. And I'll stick a cheap red dot on it.
What I definitely won't be doing is buying a binary trigger and having it shipped to my sister in SC cuz they are illegal to ship to Florida.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

CZPDW brace on order because it looks cooler than the folding brace. And I'm deleting the ambi safety as is the way. And I'll stick a cheap red dot on it.
What I definitely won't be doing is buying a binary trigger and having it shipped to my sister in SC cuz they are illegal to ship to Florida.

"Uzi for Arabs" in the '70's...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's nice. What does that go for?

I got a Keltech 2000 for Christmas. That's a GREAT gun, very accurate and fun to shoot. Holds 30 rounds!!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The real question is...how well does it shoot from the hip :heehee:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
That's nice. What does that go for?

I got a Keltech 2000 for Christmas. That's a GREAT gun, very accurate and fun to shoot. Holds 30 rounds!!
A grand. Plus $200 for a stock brace. And a few bucks for the ambi safety delete, more vertical grip and light trigger spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.