New feature: Similar threads

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On the top right, of the chatterbox, is a drop down menu. Open the menu, go to display mode and select "All Pages"

Screenshot_2015-12-07-16-57-50.png

This will make a "floating bar" at the bottom of the page that you can pop up and collapse whenever you want. Works great on both mobile and desktop versions. Pictured is the mobile version.

This is my 10,000th post :yes:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This new feature is more or less useless and takes up a lot of room at the bottom of the page....I want the chatterbox to be at the bottom of every page like it used to.
I love it when you're demanding like this. It makes me want to rush out and comply.

I noticed Lagoon liked it, too. Color me shocked!

:shocked:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I love it when you're demanding like this. It makes me want to rush out and comply.

Great minds think alike :dunno:
All this is going to do is encourage Law to dredge up BS that he thinks he remembers someone saying, that 95% of the time nobody said.....Make sense. BTW I'm not demanding I'm just giving my opinion...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I liked the old way better, too.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm trying to remember what the old way was. :scratchhead:
Where the chat box was displayed beneath the threads at all times. I followed URG's instructions, but it's just a bar that you still have to click on for the chat box to be displayed.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mean it's your 4000th post after 6000 emotes in the post padding thread, and the last 3000 of those are attempting to keep the animals in the PF at bay.
:giggle:
:haters:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where the chat box was displayed beneath the threads at all times. I followed URG's instructions, but it's just a bar that you still have to click on for the chat box to be displayed.
Wow the horror of having to click on something on a website where you have to endlessly click links to move around it :snicker:

Point is, the chat is on every page with that function.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Freaks, try giving me at least some credit. The chat on every page is what's mostly responsible for lagging. I'll give it another try when I get around to it.

MJM, you never use the chat and often express your disdain for it, so I'm a little baffled at your comment.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, I grow tired of having to scroll my mouse and click on threads I want to read. Any way you can "Firefox" this thing?

maxresdefault.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Freaks, try giving me at least some credit. The chat on every page is what's mostly responsible for lagging. I'll give it another try when I get around to it.

MJM, you never use the chat and often express your disdain for it, so I'm a little baffled at your comment.
I quit using on game days some time back, for obvious reasons. I quit using it altogether when the format changed and you have to go to another page to view it. No big deal, just giving my preference. If it slows the board down, then I'd prefer it stays the way it is now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I quit using on game days some time back, for obvious reasons. I quit using it altogether when the format changed and you have to go to another page to view it. No big deal, just giving my preference. If it slows the board down, then I'd prefer it stays the way it is now.
I'm going to chat to make fun of MJM right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator