New Home & Home series for Gator Football! — and it’s... Colorado?

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I figure we give in and its UCF. The indiana jones thing is a distraction.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
but I'd like to see an NC State (we recruit the state regularly), Va Tech (we recruit Virginia), Maryland (we recruit DC), or a school like Louisville or Ga Tech.

Good point about recruiting, so I'd go with someone within our recruiting footprint.

ND doesn't fit the recruiting thing, to me. And I see a lot of folks wanting to play them. I hate ND. I wouldn't want to give them the revenue or airtime of a game with us, tbh. Though, I wouldn't mind beating their asses twice.

No on B1G or P12, if I had a preference. I can see TX, as a recruiting place and winnable game. My mind keeps going to 2nd tier P5 teams though like NCST, GT, maybe MD, WF or Duke. Head west and look at PUR, TexTech. Maybe a reach for USC, but I doubt it.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I could see UGA but that's a lot of Tradition.
It hurts our Home Schedule.
I wish they would move Auburn to the East and Mizzou to the West

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Central Michigan, and we lose both.

As a result, Mac gets hired to replace WiLLLLLIe at Free Shoes U.

From there, Mac goes on an unprecedented 25 game winning streak against UF, all while Mambo No 3 replaces Heinz as the worlds largest BBQ sauce distributor.

After retiring from FSU with his 10 national titles and Billion in BBQ $$$$$, he purchases Devil’s Millhopper and converts it to a strip mall painted in Garnet and Gold housing the yellow tooth HOF for which he is the 1st inductee.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Central Michigan, and we lose both.

As a result, Mac gets hired to replace WiLLLLLIe at Free Shoes U.

From there, Mac goes on an unprecedented 25 game winning streak against UF, all while Mambo No 3 replaces Heinz as the worlds largest BBQ sauce distributor.

After retiring from FSU with his 10 national titles and Billion in BBQ $$$$$, he purchases Devil’s Millhopper and converts it to a strip mall painted in Garnet and Gold housing the yellow tooth HOF for which he is the 1st inductee.

Geez,

What are you smoking, drinking, snorting, dipping...and it can't be legal?

If it is, you just solved our opioid issue.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is freaking awesome...Boulder is a fantastic town...and my brother has season tickets there so barring death i'll be there...for both games

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Was hoping for a USC, Nebraska, or Oregon to go along with Texas...

Colorado? Meh...hope we focus on altitude training before that game

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can't imagine poor Ralphie fairing well in the Gainesville heat :).

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't predict the future 9-10 years out, but I'd go to Boulder.
I'll be damn near 50 by the time this happens...it's gonna be Sept. in Gainesville so if it's not a night game i can predict with good certainty i'll be paying extra for a seat in the shade :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.