New Home Page

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This place hasn't had a dedicated home page since the software switchover - until today. I'm taking some of the best original content threads and transforming them to articles on the front page - Marianna and GatorTom have put forth some perfect examples lately.

I'm always interested in good opinion pieces from you people. Put some effort into starting a thread and I'll put it on the front page for the world to see.

Discuss.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can honestly say that's the first time I've ever visited the official Home page. My Bookmark is set to the Main Forum and from there I visit other forum i.e. Political, Lounge, etc. I wish there was a drop-down for each forum like there used to be on that other site. Something at the bottom or top of each page that would make switching forums easier and faster. Less clicks.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This place hasn't had a dedicated home page since the software switchover - until today. I'm taking some of the best original content threads and transforming them to articles on the front page - Marianna and GatorTom have put forth some perfect examples lately.

I'm always interested in good opinion pieces from you people. Put some effort into starting a thread and I'll put it on the front page for the world to see.

Discuss.

There is nothing attractive or interesting about. It is static and blasé (I'm being nice). Change it every week or so and so on and so forth...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator