New LED lights in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium

p'cola gator

Aug 20, 2016
With ALABAMA, Georgia and now Auburn adding the led lighting to the stadiums, I think the gators should do the same and not wait and get left behind....everyone I’ve talked to who have been there like it....says with the music it gets everybody jacked up even more!!!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
:rotfl:

This thread has real potential. By the way, so does ASU and most pro teams. It’ll happen at UF... in ten years. And then we’ll have to put @Swamp Donkey on suicide watch.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Why are we always behind on s..t like that
This is like the GC bat signal.

Florida Gators AD Jeremy Foley: 'We're not getting into an arms race' with our facilities

“As you look around our facilities, we’re not into bells and whistles,” said Foley. “We’re always looking to upgrade our facilities, but we’re not getting into an arms race.”

That thought process is still pervasive. And while we give crap to the UAA, I’m starting to think that boosters feel the same way. If they didn’t, they’d be throwing more money for improvements and demanding them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The concern has always been their potential interference with the laser beams we plan to install in our helmets.

Can’t have it all.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It should be mandatory that you have an avatar to be able to post :shakehead:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, to add fuel to this fire.... the new baseball stadium will have the latest LED lighting system.

But to be fair, it’s a fresh install and not a retrofit project.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
I haven't posted in forever. And just gotta say fuuck Foley for the 1000th time!
This is like the GC bat signal.

Florida Gators AD Jeremy Foley: 'We're not getting into an arms race' with our facilities

“As you look around our facilities, we’re not into bells and whistles,” said Foley. “We’re always looking to upgrade our facilities, but we’re not getting into an arms race.”

That thought process is still pervasive. And while we give crap to the UAA, I’m starting to think that boosters feel the same way. If they didn’t, they’d be throwing more money for improvements and demanding them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.