New Mexico State - 22 Starters Returning

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some might be :eek:hnoes:, but our boys will be fired up and be saying lets:box:. It's actually great for us that they have that many starters coming back, test our guys a little more than 22 starters of a HS team.

andywarhol

Banned
Banned
Aug 27, 2015
New Mexico State would be better off without any returning starters. They are, arguably, the worst FBS team. They were dead last in total defense, giving up 550 yards a game. They aren't much better on offense, 95th with 25 points a game. I don't know how McElwain can even make a decision about naming the starting quarterback when playing such an awful team. I guess you can learn something about the receivers, but even then it won't be much different than going up against air. UF should be able to score at will. Even the offensive juggernaut, LSU, was able to put up 63 against this team last year.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
andywarhol;n269046 said:
New Mexico State would be better off without any returning starters. They are, arguably, the worst FBS team. They were dead last in total defense, giving up 550 yards a game. They aren't much better on offense, 95th with 25 points a game. I don't know how McElwain can even make a decision about naming the starting quarterback when playing such an awful team. I guess you can learn something about the receivers, but even then it won't be much different than going up against air. UF should be able to score at will. Even the offensive juggernaut, LSU, was able to put up 63 against this team last year.
snow aka sgt aka ∞, let's see how long your :nole: ass can hang around before your next banning.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
andywarhol;n269046 said:

I'm not givin ya a like because I'm not quite sure yet if you're our resident troll that keeps coming back under new names repeatedly after being banned, but I will give ya credit for some creativity with the name this time (assuming it's you again). Haven't seen that name in years.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Should be a good first test for our boys to knock the rust off and find a bit of their groove.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
CaribGator;n269045 said:
Some might be :eek:hnoes:, but our boys will be fired up and be saying lets:box:. It's actually great for us that they have that many starters coming back, test our guys a little more than 22 starters of a HS team.

I'm sorry I don't speak teen.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Snowflake sighting in September.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
andywarhol;n269046 said:
Go vape semen with Tennessee Williams and Truman Capote, you troll.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
andywarhol;n269046 said:

"The first works that Warhol submitted to a fine art gallery, homoerotic drawings of male nudes, were rejected for being too openly gay."

Sounds about right. NTTIAWWT

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Let's see some energy, fun, unity and some plays that say we're not running no stale, scared, stupid shiitte no more... GO GATORS!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I hope the rain holds out. There seems to be more injuries when its wet and slippery. Doesnt help receivers either...

andywarhol

Banned
Banned
Aug 27, 2015
bradgator2;n269138 said:
"The first works that Warhol submitted to a fine art gallery, homoerotic drawings of male nudes, were rejected for being too openly gay."

Sounds about right. NTTIAWWT

So? Anyone that can make a fortune off of taking pictures of a soup can and being an all-around weirdo is an interesting character. and I don't care about someone's sexuality since it doesn't affect me at all. I do wish the picture of him wasn't there because, as the song says, he looks a scream. A Campbell's Tomato soup can would be better.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
andywarhol;n269391 said:
So? Anyone that can make a fortune off of taking pictures of a soup can and being an all-around weirdo is an interesting character. and I don't care about someone's sexuality since it doesn't affect me at all. I do wish the picture of him wasn't there because, as the song says, he looks a scream. A Campbell's Tomato soup can would be better.

Oh. I thought you were THE original guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.