Recruiting New OL Transfer TJ McCoy (True Freshman)

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Law98gator;n238233 said:
mom
So.... should I ask why the past two regimes didn't bother to correct their classes of only 2 OL in 2010, 2011, and , 2012? MacTatersalad using some Jedi mindtricks that are illegal for all other coaches? And why didn't the AD notice the coaches were destroying the program?

Because they had plenty of punters to make the switch to OL.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;238233 said:
I
So.... should I ask why the past two regimes didn't bother to correct their classes of only 2 OL in 2010, 2011, and 2012? MacTatersalad using some Jedi mindtricks that are illegal for all other coaches? And why didn't the AD notice the coaches were destroying the program?

55580985.jpg

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorJ;n238269 said:
I believe I do! I think "Fu*kchump" tanked sh*t on purpose. How else do you explain the sh*t eating grin (besides the buyout money) he had on his face during his exit presser? He enjoyed trying to run the program into the ground!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
McCoy is just another true freshman, welcome though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n238384 said:
Same sh*tty poster, different thread.
Is there a reason you didn't leave w Coach9 and the other Dwags?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n238388 said:
You need to calm down man. You're way to excited

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
At least we are getting the numbers up to a point where we should have some depth by 2016.

marinegator

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2014
Tony used to come into my shop a lot and is a really nice guy I wish wish him nothing but the very best. He had a nose for football and I bet his son does too, it's really nice to have him!.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n238388 said:
We don't want to be in the position of playing freshmen, true or redshirt either one, but it's what we have. The more the merrier bc it's hard to find one that is ready to play. They will likely get injured more often also due to not being in SEC football condition like they will be in 3 or 4 years. About half the kids won't make the transition. Can't get strong enough, can't get big enough, can't run the plays, can't block the big boys, blow out a knee, blow out a shoulder, blow out a back, can't stay out of trouble, can't stop thinking about girls, can't stay in class, whatever.

The more the merrier for sure.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great news and welcome young McCoy. Prayers for your Dad. TJ will be a welcomed addition to our OL. Keep them big-un's coming.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n238390 said:
Is there a reason you didn't leave w Coach9 and the other Dwags?

Yeah, because I am a Florida fan, not a Muschamp fan. No matter how many times you call me a dwag, it won't actually make it true.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
aka;n238476 said:
Yep. So yesterday.

As I said a few weeks ago, I'm in agreement that WM and his sucking is certainly not ground breaking news. But again, when each and every week we find new discoveries of his ineptitude, they're going to be discussed, and he is going to be the target of that criticism. Here's a local kid, from a Gator legacy family, at a position of need, and we don't even look at him. Meanwhile, we're focusing on guys like Max Staver. Any way you look at it, that warrants criticism.

Given all the factors here, there's zero reason he wasn't at least offered a scholarship. I'm happy he's landed where he probably should have landed all along. Good for him, his family and us.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n238618 said:
As I said a few weeks ago, I'm in agreement that WM and his sucking is certainly not ground breaking news. But again, when each and every week we find new discoveries of his ineptitude, they're going to be discussed, and he is going to be the target of that criticism. Here's a local kid, from a Gator legacy family, at a position of need, and we don't even look at him. Meanwhile, we're focusing on guys like Max Staver. Any way you look at it, that warrants criticism.

Given all the factors here, there's zero reason he wasn't at least offered a scholarship. I'm happy he's landed where he probably should have landed all along. Good for him, his family and us.

Exactly. His family members on this board get sore every time we connect him to the darkest moment of UF football history.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n238627 said:
Exactly. His family members on this board get sore every time we connect him to the darkest moment of UF football history.

Only people that seem to get sore around here are the ones bringing up the past, instead of focusing on the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.