The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n46244 said:
Name those wins.
They have two more cupcakes in Vandy and Chattanooga, so that puts them at four wins. The most likely 5th win would be Kentucky. So in order for them to get a 6th win they'll need to beat one of the following; Bama, UGA, Florida, Ole Miss, SC and Missouri. I guess their best path out of that scenario is SC or Missouri, although I'm not certain they'll beat Kentucky either. I think our pass rush and Muschamp's defense destroys that hokey offense they run, which is some form of a spread option but with an immobile qb, five complete scrubs on the o-line and very marginal RBs. Their defense can't keep up with our new offense either, UT will not beat Florida.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are crazy if you think SOS is done for the year. Yeah, aTm torched their DBs, but no other team in the SEC has a QB capable of doing that except maybe us. Ugly and Tinerc have no chance of torching their DBs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n46295 said:
Worst defense I've seen on a Spurrior team in I don't know when.

zook_skiing.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
NavetG8r;n46286 said:
Yeah, I give em a 50/50 chance with SC, maybe 2% with Mizzu tho. :lol:
Sc sucks this year I think Tennessee is gonna beat em two years in a row. Tennessee can throw it around a little bit and sc can't cover anybody.
Insane.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n46300 said:
You guys are crazy if you think SOS is done for the year. Yeah, aTm torched their DBs, but no other team in the SEC has a QB capable of doing that except maybe us. Ugly and Tinerc have no chance of torching their DBs.

Who the **** are you???

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n46288 said:
Am I the only one rooting for the Belk Bowl? It'd be great to see the Gators play 20 minutes from my home!

WTF is a Belk Bowl? Forget it, I don't want to know.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n46300 said:

Tennessee has the same qb and wrs that torched sc last year why can't they do it again? Sc is is no where near as good as it was last year. As much as I enjoy them staying home for bowl season I think they go 6and 6

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sc had a nice run but your not going to maintain that kind of success at South Carolina. They've benefited quite a bit from us and Tennessee being down. Georgia has been shaky aswell. The three traditional powers of the east are building back up I expect sc to drop off.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n46288 said:
Am I the only one rooting for the Belk Bowl? It'd be great to see the Gators play 20 minutes from my home!
Charlotte, N.C. – The Charlotte Sports Foundation announced today that the 2014 Belk Bowl will be played on Tuesday, December 30, with a 6:45 p.m. kickoff.The game will be televised nationally on ESPN and will be the only bowl game aired during the prime weekday time slot.​
College football’s only bowl game to call the Carolinas home, the Belk Bowl begins a new chapter in 2014. Beginning this year, the game features a matchup of teams from the Atlantic Coast Conference and the Southeastern Conference. The game is played at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C. and will be televised by ESPN.
Public tickets will go on sale in the fall.
To coincide with the announcement, the Belk Bowl has released a new Belk Bowl logo which features Belk as well as the new conference affiliations. The Belk Bowl now has long-term partnerships in place with Belk, ESPN, the Atlantic Coast Conference and the Southeastern Conference, all through 2019.
Belk has been the title sponsor of the Belk Bowl since 2011, working to help increase the Bowl’s visibility both regionally and nationally. The Belk Bowl FanFest has featured musical acts Daughtry, Edwin McCain, Lady Antebellum and, in 2013, Blake Shelton.
“We are very excited to announce that the 2014 Belk Bowl will be played on Tuesday, December 30,” said Will Webb, Belk Bowl Executive Director. “This year’s game will be the beginning of a new chapter, as we feature a matchup of the ACC and the SEC in Charlotte.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n46309 said:
Sc had a nice run but your not going to maintain that kind of success at South Carolina. They've benefited quite a bit from us and Tennessee being down. Georgia has been shaky aswell. The three traditional powers of the east are building back up I expect sc to drop off.

I think you are crazy if you don't think Spurrier has a good chance to beat Georgia this week.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have a hard time believing a Florida bowl wouldn't pick us up.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n46313 said:
I have a hard time believing a Florida bowl wouldn't pick us up.

They seemed to have lowered us down in the pecking order despite the blowout of Eastern Michigan.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n46314 said:
They seemed to have lowered us down in the pecking order despite the blowout of Eastern Michigan.
It doesn't matter, they can project what they want. These bowls pick who they want, I know there's certain criteria they have to choose from but they'll take us over a team with a better record because of our brand alone.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I think folks are drinking the Ole Miss koolaid. ESPN is misinterpreting that Vandy woodshed beatdown with a credible game. Vandy is in a freefall after Franklin left. No way we end up in the Belk Bowl (just sounds like some joke a jawja fan would make).

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSteve said:
I think folks are drinking the Ole Miss koolaid. ESPN is misinterpreting that Vandy woodshed beatdown with a credible game. Vandy is in a freefall after Franklin left. No way we end up in the Belk Bowl (just sounds like some joke a jawja fan would make).
6d447k_medium.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n46319 said:
It doesn't matter, they can project what they want. These bowls pick who they want, I know there's certain criteria they have to choose from but they'll take us over a team with a better record because of our brand alone.

I guess we will be in the Orange Bowl then...

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
First year the Belk Bowl has the SEC tie-in, you know they want an East team. Hopefully they will be considering USC and not us.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're two weeks into the season, do we really care about stupid bowl predictions? These are about as useful as pre-season rankings.

:kiffin:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n46327 said:
Might as well get this over with.

F*ck the bowl projections and f*ck ESPN.

I am guessing you don't watch that show called "The Experts" on ESPNU...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.