New years resolutions

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
fat asses getting slimmer.............you got skills DG or have been hacked.........
Mannnnnn... I thought that response immediately, but contemplated whether or not to pull the trigger cuz I didn’t want to trigger anyone, then the “kid of the 70’s” took over... couldn’t resist! ;)

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
NY Resolution: Try to ignore Progressives until election day.

Stand firm on my Faith

Try to be a better Christian...SEE FIRST RESOLUTION

Enjoy Gator Football

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Buy more ammo.....

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I probably need to lose about 15 pounds. Would love to get back out on the soccer field and run around. Eat healthier, play more xbox one, work less, bs more, do more yard work, etc...

gatorfor88

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2018
I resolve to have patience with my insurance co. and not go postal on anyone from my mortgage co. when they are sitting in the heated and air conditioned office telling me I have to dot every "I" and cross every "T" while I wait for a subcontractor to have time to give me a quote on repairing my home after Michael. I resolve to remember always local roofers bending you over and not even using spit when they quote you a price. I also resolve to know that even though we lived through a 155+ mph wind speed hurricane, it doesn't mean we are living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.