Gator Basketball Next year’s basketball roster: Mike White lands #1 Graduate Transfer Kerry Blackshear

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good sign = Blackshear leading us to a repeat championship for his team.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I like what I see from PJ Hall. He shoots 3s, has a turnaround jumper, and a hook shot. He isnt a high flyer, but we have Payne for that. It would be nice having a big who forces opposing defenses to guard him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
She is a rising Soph and was good enough to be an All SEC frosh.

Thayer Hall - Volleyball - Florida Gators

So I am guessing she is not having too bad a time in Gainesville and the family might benefit from having both kids playing sports in the same town.

She'll bring the volleyball gals to cheer for the basketball boys. That's extra good. No shortage of fans therein.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How many 6'9" & + big guys do we have. Not many are lightweights are they? Quite an increase at inside talent from last year. It'll be nice to see us holding our own battling inside, defensively discouraging shots, snaring rebounds = a totally revamped attack?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
How many 6'9" & + big guys do we have. Not many are lightweights are they? Quite an increase at inside talent from last year. It'll be nice to see us holding our own battling inside, defensively discouraging shots, snaring rebounds = a totally revamped attack?

It has been a while since UF had a true power forward that was a legit threat on offense. Looking back, I think Erik Murphy was the last one. He averaged 12 and 5 his senior season. Did Finney-Smith play power forward? I know he was undersized if he did which is why I said true PF.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I'm more excited to see Mann than Lewis.

I can understand that but Lewis is the key to the program going forward, if not the season. It is very important that Lewis be as good as advertised and go one and done. If not White will have the negative recruiters feasting on him. I think White knows that and hence the signing of Duruji and maybe Appleby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb