NHL: Can the Bolts 3 peat? - Conference Finals start 06/01

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We are banged up and not 100%. Vasi is going to have to win this cup for us. The Avs forecheck has been consistently great every single game while our ability to get it out of our zone without turning it over has been sloppy. GO BOLTS!!!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
We are banged up and not 100%. Vasi is going to have to win this cup for us. The Avs forecheck has been consistently great every single game while our ability to get it out of our zone without turning it over has been sloppy. GO BOLTS!!!
Agree on Vasi. Hes played solid, but he always seems to give up 1 or 2 soft goals

I think we will live and die by the power plays, on both sides. Gotta be at least +1 on them

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Any one remember season tickets for the nose bleed general admission area at the thunder dome for only $99.00. Ran that special in mind ‘90’s

As a broke high school kid, that was the BEST investment ever.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Come on Bolts!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Well I'm headed to bed so gonna get this out of the way early cause I don't see the bolts coming back.

Back to back cups and got to game 6 in hunt for a 3 peat. Not many fans will ever experience what bolts fans have gotten to in the past three years. Just doesn't happen in the salary cap era.

Congrats to the Avs. Better team won, and vasy was really the only reason the bolts were in it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I thought we had the Avs on the ropes after that first period but they came back and took control. Its hard to win the cup 3 years in a row. We got the Perry curse.

Predators suck ballz but the redwings swallow.

GO BOLTS!!!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It was a good series, and Vasilevskiy was incredible. Avs were the preseason favorite for a reason, and really just were the best team on the ice in every series. Takes nothing away from 3 straight finals for TB though - pretty amazing feat.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Sucks that the rays decided to go so political
Yeah...baseball is so boring. But honestly, you got to tune that chit out as an individual and enjoy the sport without letting the fake virtue signaling affect your love of the game. I promise the players and coaches probably couldn't care less about whatever it is that is affecting you.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Yeah...baseball is so boring. But honestly, you got to tune that chit out as an individual and enjoy the sport without letting the fake virtue signaling affect your love of the game. I promise the players and coaches probably couldn't care less about whatever it is that is affecting you.
I mean I enjoy it because I like to analyze each pitch and each play. Its boring: but that allows you to slow down and question every little thing.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
We should be enjoying the World Cup to fill the void. However, since FIFA is CORRUPT the World Cup this year was awarded to Qatar.

Since Qatar is BFE and too hot to play on summer, FIFA moved the cup to November and December.

US/England will be on same day as Gators/Noles instead of during summer doldrums. :banghead:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We should be enjoying the World Cup to fill the void. However, since FIFA is CORRUPT the World Cup this year was awarded to Qatar.

Since Qatar is BFE and too hot to play on summer, FIFA moved the cup to November and December.

US/England will be on same day as Gators/Noles instead of during summer doldrums. :banghead:
I kinda stop watching US Soccer when we dump Klinsmann to go back to Arena. Garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator