too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
May not be a good sign for burns

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This recruiting class is going to end with a complete thud. It has a lot to do with the way Grier ****ed us IMO.

We'll miss on all our remaining top targets and will be very fortunate to close on one more LB and OL.

However, I think the core of this class will really be the early enrollees and some of them could prove to be good contributors in the Fall.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He's a 4 star? We don't want him. Now if he was a 3? I'd be upset.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
:ohnoez:

If he really wanted to make the trip he would have toughened up and took his chances in the snow. We don't want a coward like him.

(Sarcasm)

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well that sucks. And yes we wanted him. Did Burns make the trip?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Someone (it was somewhere on the internet) said Eubanks was sick and planning to come next weekend. Same person or website also said Cleveland had a poor visit to TCU and was looking to bring a big family contingent to visit UF next weekend.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Sec country says it is not clear whether Eubanks will re-schedule for UF. Also said that Saban hit the fan with Mack Wilson.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sorry, I should have given you credit/attribution. Lazy of me not to look back and find your original info!
No need to apoligize, we good! :fistbump: I'm just glad we're all working to keep each other informed on what's going down. Couldn't care less who does it or get's credit for it. :chomp:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure how that happened, thought I wrote "dab"; evidently a trendy pose.

Yeah. Saw it. Things are not trending well with Wilson. The staff is doing a great job of keeping Saban at bay with our current recruits but Saban is gaining ground on Wilson, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator