Nike marketing genius

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guurrlll - what kind of bus were you on?

(It was Sas wasn’t it?)
Chicago city bus....homeless dude sitting between me and Sas. I watched his whole ritual while Sas was looking out the front of the bus. :lol:

I can kinda laugh now but it was honestly terrifying bc the high hit him almost instantaneously and he started screaming, foaming a bit, and was gripping Sas’s knee.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Chicago city bus....homeless dude sitting between me and Sas. I watched his whole ritual while Sas was looking out the front of the bus. :lol:

I can kinda laugh now but it was honestly terrifying bc the high hit him almost instantaneously and he started screaming, foaming a bit, and was gripping Sas’s knee.
He must’ve been crazy to think he was gonna get past first base with Sas while you were right there.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

I’m 68% sure it was not @Windy City Gator

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Never done crack either, unless you count the crack smoke that was blown out next to me on a bus last summer.

Not even a nice little relaxing smoke of crack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb