NIL discussion: Saban accuses A&M of buying every recruit; Jimbo RIPS Saban in response

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FSU has Sara Blakely the Spanx lady and Tennessee has Jimmy Haslam the Pilot/Flying J dude.

Oregon has Nike.

Let's see if we can leverage this to our advantage.

Alex.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
FSU has Sara Blakely the Spanx lady and Tennessee has Jimmy Haslam the Pilot/Flying J dude.

Oregon has Nike.

Let's see if we can leverage this to our advantage.

Alex.
I didn't know the Spanx lady even donated to FSU athletics. I heard she doesn't give a rats ass about them either.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You fuchsing sheeple and your addiction to boosters…”Blockhead and the Asshats” have completely proven that boosters are not only worthless, they are killing athletes by the thousands…why in the fuchs would we want our players to get boosters when…. hang on….my producer is telling me….

Oh. Never mind.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You fuchsing sheeple and your addiction to boosters…”Blockhead and the Asshats” have completely proven that boosters are not only worthless, they are killing athletes by the thousands…why in the fuchs would we want our players to get boosters when…. hang on….my producer is telling me….
Oh. Never mind.

This is Biden's America, getting enough boosters would be a long shot.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Steve Russel recently said that Coach Napier put out we needed 20,000,000. in the collective war chest to become competitive with the big boys.
Also added the Collective is spending good money to keep current players like A.R. Happy.
Did not say if we had $20,000,000. at this time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine the team problem young Tebow's NIL would have caused in every area.? in ESPN commentary, Stephen S. Smith...?

Maybe this untested Manning will go on to cause such turmoil roil.?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Oh. Never mind.
Colin, is that you?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Be specific bro. I think we all feel what you’re saying, but you only add to the conversation if you come with receipts

Exactly. Thanks a lot Mr. Taylor, aka Captain Obvious. For the record the athletes were always getting a piece of the pie; they just want more. Captain Obvious here doesn't have any ideas on how to fix it, he's just another backseat driver yelling for somebody to do something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb