NIL & Rashada talk + an interview with OL David Connor with David Solderquist

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really enjoyed this. Learned a thing or two too. I figured I'd share it in case others have some spare time on their hands and are interested also.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ok, I've listened to the part you mentioned. While I can no longer remember the code to get into my garage, I can say that I'm impressed that Trent Whittemoore is the best basketball player on our team. Who'da thunk it?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I've listened to the part you mentioned. While I can no longer remember the code to get into my garage, I can say that I'm impressed that Trent Whittemoore is the best basketball player on our team. Who'da thunk it?
The fact that Trent and AR are the two best BBall players on the FBall team didn't surprise me at all. They're both athletic freaks. If they can both stay healthy, I think we'll see a lot of connections between those 2 this year.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
racist wonder showzen GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.