Noise In The System

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unless he has the balls to bench Driskel. Maybe that will change his fortunes. Defensive backfield was awful today and offense was awful. Today's offense reminded me of last year's offense. There wasn't even a hint of Roper play calling.

B

Bar None Gator

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember we almost lost to Kentucky? That is how bad we are right now. Last year we were 4-8. We are not very good. And Muschamp has done a great job at making us as bad as we can get. This is like having a traitor run your ship. It's as bad as it can get.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
It does not matter what Roper calls Driskel is not going to execute the Offense.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The death knell was the defense quitting. We've got plenty of football to play, but in terms if litmus tests, Muschamp is as good as gone. Let's form a Gatorchatter search committee.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
This is a serious question, would firing Chump today and hiring someone else really help? I mean after watching the body language and this team, I feel like we have a problem that goes beyond coaching but personnel as well. We have players who celebrate a big hit after they got beat deep a few plays before, we have players who aren't near the SEC elite talent, we just have a lot of problems...

I think this is a combination from the end of the Meyer era and the Muschamp era....

The one thing that all of you and including myself needs to realize is that Tim Tebow isn't walking through that door, Spurrier isn't walking through that door, we aren't winning a championship anytime soon...

The truth is that this program will need to be rebuilt from the ground up, it includes a new coach, new coordinators, and realistically it includes a new class of players. I hate to say it but Meyer took high risk kids who were skilled, Muschamp won't cross or even toe that line, so we get stuck with guys who are not elite.

You have to ask yourself, if you are a high profile recruit, why would you come here right now? This place is a dumpster fire, from the coaches to the fan base...We all need to get it through our heads, we ARE NOT elite.

I like many of you are passionate and want our team to win, I hate losing, but maybe it's time to face the facts.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Foolish not to punt, dopey announcer thinks another ineffective and bad play makes any difference. Open the QB competition this well as Jeff is not getting it done at all. Bad decisions, poor throws etc.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kill the Muschamp experiment? Why. So many on here love the Muschamp experiment and this there's still a chance.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;n55832 said:
what are the chances Foley talks to Kiffin after the game to replace Muschamp?

swallow that

I have a no-dick swallowing policy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fire Muschamp. Don't worry about recruiting. Be concerned about the state of our program NOW.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
We will be lucky to go 6-6
Lsu
Mizzou
Uga
USC
Fsu
All losses! Then we will probably have a surprise from ut or ark...
We are no longer relevant

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Will this be like watching General Tito?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator said:
Kill the Muschamp experiment? Why. So many on here love the Muschamp experiment and this there's still a chance.
I like the word experiment better. I'll change the thread title.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
We will be lucky to go 6-6
Lsu
Mizzou
Uga
USC
Fsu
All losses! Then we will probably have a surprise from ut or ark...
We are no longer relevant
My bad, we don't have arky this year

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Most yards allowed in school history! Good job Will

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama has more yards against Florida than any other team in history. 641 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.