Gator Basketball Noles wax Gators for 7th straight time, longest streak in series history

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU is ranked #20. These Gators can beat them. That would start national Gator-favorable talk.
Game starts at 11AM, ESPN-U.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is the trend in this game lately is the expected is never expected. If the consensus is FSU should win we will beat them. If we are expected to win then they will

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
We will start off like we always do, something like 1-10 in the first 8 minutes, be down by 20 and play from behind the rest of the game. I see something like a 15 point loss in the end.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I havent seen the mustard and ketchup yet but they were a top seed going into the dance last year.........they were rolling and had their best chance to take the dance........you gotta love that. I think if Fla plays loose and with the confidence Ive seen recently we are in the game. Mann looks like the real deal so far. Keyonte stays out of foul trouble we may finally get win after this drought.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We win by 5-7...in the irreverent words of our favorite announcer Mick Hubert “Book it!”

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Checks to see if White is still head coach. Yep. Guaranteed loss. Hamilton owns White. I don't think we beat fsu again in basketball until White is gone. Today stretches fsu's winning streak to 7.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Checks to see if White is still head coach. Yep. Guaranteed loss. Hamilton owns White. I don't think we beat fsu again in basketball until White is gone. Today stretches fsu's winning streak to 7.

Just to be clear, the “like” wasn’t because I want us to lose, but because I was thinking the exact same thing.

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
FSU’s freshman Scotty Barnes is NBA-lottery level. I hate the Nulls, but give credit that they’re a tough matchup. We’re going to have to play much better than we’ve shown so far this season

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I don't want us to lose either. But White is winless against Hamilton for a reason and it isn't because of some extreme talent differential. White's teams are always soft. Hamilton's teams aren't. That is the biggest issue for me.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there's Locke who still could go on a 3-point tear. Drawing out Snole defense.
Might not Payne and Castleton rise to meet adequately with the inside Noles?
Might not these Noles get rattled this time?
IMO, these Gators have a better chance than previous Gator teams.
Let's Go Gators.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there's Locke who still could go on a 3-point tear. Drawing out Snole defense.
Might not Payne and Castleton rise to meet adequately with the inside Noles?
Might not these Noles get rattled this time?
IMO, these Gators have a better chance than previous Gator teams.
Let's Go Gators.

Rog,
I agree that we have our best chance in years so I am hopeful that we can take this one but I must admit that we have to play tough and disciplined basketball.

These are two attributes not typically associated with Mike White teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.