Gator Basketball Noles wax Gators for 7th straight time, longest streak in series history

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Well we were 3-0 going into this game and leading when tragedy struck. Also I think some of you guys missed the stat that FSU have won 95% of their home games since 2016 against teams like, you know, Duke, UNC, Indiana, Virginia, Syracuse, and yes, Florida.
So we've only played at their place since our last win? I didn't know they were in the same company as those teams you mention, must have missed their Natty Champ years...
Excuses

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So we've only played at their place since our last win? I didn't know they were in the same company as those teams you mention, must have missed their Natty Champ years...
Excuses
I gave you simple facts that have nothing to do with the post-season. 95% home winning percentage since 2016. Sounds too high to me considering the competition but that’s what the announcer said. I didn’t bother to look it up.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I gave you simple facts that have nothing to do with the post-season. 95% home winning percentage since 2016. Sounds too high to me considering the competition but that’s what the announcer said. I didn’t bother to look it up.
Don't mind me, just sick of being back to irrelevant in Basketball again.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Don't mind me, just sick of being back to irrelevant in Basketball again.
You and me both, but this season wasn’t shot yet, then this happens to the poor kid. Definitely put all of us in a crap-mood. Program is snake-bit and we all know the best way to kill a snake, cut its head off. Man this sucks.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
On the game: Reality check. Even with KJ we aren't winning that one. it was nice early, but we aren't there yet. It showed why they are ranked and we aren't. That said, I love our determination and grit, players pulled it together despite losing KJ, so I'm proud of them and look to a decently good season.

On NOT the game:
- I really hope KJ is alright. F basketball, I want that young man to be healthy and live a long life.
- I know we always complain about home cooking from the refs, but that was utterly absurd with the ticky tacks they kept calling on us, most notably in the first half.
- I don't think these were ESPN, nor even ACC, announcers. Sounded like FSU students with the home love and the consistently incorrect "12 point lead' for F$U whether they were winning or not, by 8, 6, whatever, didn't matter it was a "12 point lead" for F$U. That, and the damn shaky camera work. I mean, I know it's on a platform with a tripod at a minimum, more likely a full solid tv camera base (not hand held) as witnessed by the panning. And there was no crowd to be jumping up and down to shake things. Camera work and announcing just absolutely sucked.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I just saw the video of Keyontae...the game should not have been played imo. Scary and horrifying

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I want bad things to happen to the FSU sports programs. Death penalty for Football and basketball would satisfy me.

Get well KJ

Just read what happened. Game should have been delayed at the very least to figure out if KJ was..you know...alive? **** FSU and everyone that likes them

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I just saw the video of Keyontae...the game should not have been played imo. Scary and horrifying

Same here. Just saw the video. That was awful. I feel bad for those players. They were in complete shock. White should have canceled the game. Praying KJ will be okay.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
On the game: Reality check. Even with KJ we aren't winning that one. it was nice early, but we aren't there yet. It showed why they are ranked and we aren't. That said, I love our determination and grit, players pulled it together despite losing KJ, so I'm proud of them and look to a decently good season.

On NOT the game:
- I really hope KJ is alright. F basketball, I want that young man to be healthy and live a long life.
- I know we always complain about home cooking from the refs, but that was utterly absurd with the ticky tacks they kept calling on us, most notably in the first half.
- I don't think these were ESPN, nor even ACC, announcers. Sounded like FSU students with the home love and the consistently incorrect "12 point lead' for F$U whether they were winning or not, by 8, 6, whatever, didn't matter it was a "12 point lead" for F$U. That, and the damn shaky camera work. I mean, I know it's on a platform with a tripod at a minimum, more likely a full solid tv camera base (not hand held) as witnessed by the panning. And there was no crowd to be jumping up and down to shake things. Camera work and announcing just absolutely sucked.
Great post except I think we would have won the game. The announcers made Beth Mowins almost palatable. I hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come with the new ABC/espn deal.

Mostly, get well KJ.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I learned long ago you can basically say what you want in here as long as you march to the right drummer.........

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I learned long ago you can basically say what you want in here as long as you march to the right drummer.........
Pretty much the same damn thing every board you go to.
Why the hell do you think a bunch of us left Swamp ass?

Maybe you should find a board you’re more comfortable with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.