Non-SEC Coaching Carousel

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Poor Charley, if only.life were as simple as being a lot better than Muschump.

I don't feel one ounce of sorry for him. He's cashed some big paychecks in his life. He's 59 years old.....he should go travel the world and live a charmed life the rest of his days.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Don't know why I post on a board full of idiots.
From the great Raylan Givens:

“If you run into an ******* in the morning, you ran into an *******. If you run into *******s all day, you're the *******.”

Swap out “*******” and insert “idiot”. Not sure why you insist on digging further. It’s embarrassing.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
From the great Raylan Givens:

“If you run into an ******* in the morning, you ran into an *******. If you run into *******s all day, you're the *******.”

Swap out “*******” and insert “idiot”. Not sure why you insist on digging further. It’s embarrassing.
Would you feel better (and I hope you and the other snowflakes will accept my apologies) if I revised it to: "Don't know why
I continue to post on a board so utterly lacking in a sense of humor."?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That’s instantly the biggest opening unless USC opens, right? FSU is screwed.

Absolutely. Depending on the person (such as a Peterson at Washington who would likely never coach in the east), but Michigan would be the biggest opening by far.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Might need to start talking about who Michigan is going to hire next....
They need Butters if we cant get him in the SEC, preferably East.

Last edited:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Leyer going to Mich...dream job

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Other than the HUGE buyout, this makes no sense. It's exactly what Foley did - avoiding the inevitable:

South Carolina: AD Ray Tanner stated emphatically during this week that Will Muschamp is coming back. He reiterated that after yesterday’s 38-3 loss vs Clemson (which dropped the Gamecocks to 4-8 on the season). Muschamp is coming back. At FootballScoop we hear some movement, particularly on the offensive side of the ball, is expected. Stay tuned….

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well then, guess who’s getting fired January 1.

What an awkward few days that must be.

“Ummm, guys. I couldn’t help but notice my name plate is off my office door. Something I should know?”

“Nope. Everything’s fine. See you tomorrow. Oh, btw, can we see your key? Need to make an extra copy.”

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
What an awkward few days that must be.

“Ummm, guys. I couldn’t help but notice my name plate is off my office door. Something I should know?”

“Nope. Everything’s fine. See you tomorrow. Oh, btw, can we see your key? Need to make an extra copy.”
Actually it would be “does anyone know why my keys don’t work anymore?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator