Not everyone is a football fan

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Saw that yesterday. Funny as hell. I can see maybe not knowing the Purple People Eaters, but, Tom Landry? Are they all fukking communists?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Alex knew them all. He was funny as hell. The last one was a little hard and many of our youngsters here probably had no clue.
For 1000 Alex what group was Merlin Olson a member of , he and Rosie?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Some like the puppy bowl. I do wonder that they did not consider such questions and at least study some.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I admit I do not like football as much as I once did due to a lot of rule changes and other BS, but I am thankful that I will be long dead and gone before football becomes extinct b/c one day football will go the way of the dinosaur or the Edsel!

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I'm sure I would be no different if the subject were French Impressionist painters or Stars of the Italian opera.

I've joked with my family about my dream Jeopardy board....the one guaranteed to make me a winner.

It would be something like Allman Brothers songs, Floirida Gator football, San Francisco Giants baseball, Monty Python sketches, Clint Eastwood Westerns and quotes from Seinfeld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator