Notorious Accused of Sexual Assault

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UFC hall of famer Conor McGregor has been accused of sex assault during game 4 of the heat/nuggets final in Miami.

Who knows if he did it or not, but this statement in the article stood out :lol:

"Attorney Ariel Mitchell, who is representing the woman, wrote in the letter to McGregor that the woman immediately contacted law enforcement and her law firm after the alleged attack"

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC

who knows probably thinks like Trump

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UFC hall of famer Conor McGregor has been accused of sex assault during game 4 of the heat/nuggets final in Miami.

Who knows if he did it or not, but this statement in the article stood out :lol:

"Attorney Ariel Mitchell, who is representing the woman, wrote in the letter to McGregor that the woman immediately contacted law enforcement and her law firm after the alleged attack"

I see her lawyer isn't stating who she called first :whistle:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m not a big McGregor fan but the story sounded fishy to me when I first read it. Like the NBA & Miami Heat security would help facilitate a sexual assault by pushing her into the restroom. And she couldn’t escape before the alleged assault but suddenly was gifted with super strength to escape after the alleged assault then from an MMA pro fighter, his security team and the NBA/Miami Heat security teams that initially pushed her into the bathroom and blocked her escape while she was allegedly assaulted? Sounds fishy, IMO.

Well now this story just came out and it turns out she was hanging out with McGregor in a club AFTER the alleged assault took place. Yeah, that makes sense. /sarc

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not a big McGregor fan but the story sounded fishy to me when I first read it. Like the NBA & Miami Heat security would help facilitate a sexual assault by pushing her into the restroom. And she couldn’t escape before the alleged assault but suddenly was gifted with super strength to escape after the alleged assault then from an MMA pro fighter, his security team and the NBA/Miami Heat security teams that initially pushed her into the bathroom and blocked her escape while she was allegedly assaulted? Sounds fishy, IMO.

Well now this story just came out and it turns out she was hanging out with McGregor in a club AFTER the alleged assault took place. Yeah, that makes sense. /sarc

Yep, smelled like BS from the start, and she's fat as phuck. Zero chance McGregor, a dude who could pull top shelf tail by the truck load, would have any interest in that pig. Hope he counter sues and bankrupts her stupid ass.

Last edited:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe this is McGregor’s “Stormy Daniels moment?” :dunno:
Hard to know these days . Like you say could be someone looking for a payday, Ching Ching, or like Trump said “when your a star you can just reach down and grab‘em by the pu$$y.
50-50

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to know these days . Like you say could be someone looking for a payday, Ching Ching, or like Trump said “when your a star you can just reach down and grab‘em by the pu$$y.
50-50
Vegas would say “Pick ‘em”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator