Notre Dame has no business in the playoff

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
First. ND sucks and rarely deserves anything but that's the beauty of college football - it ain't perfect.
Second. I hate playoffs. I don't really give a shyt who wins the NC if it ain't UF and I question the loyalty of any Gator fan that feels otherwise. I want the shortest path to the NC game for us and it use to be winning the SEC all but guaranteed a spot in the NC. But then millenials and participation trophy children and men who sit down to pee started whining and we got a 4 team play-off. Ok, so be it. If that will shut you homos up. But noooo, we still have sniveling fans who no doubt breast fed into grade school that want an 8-team playoff. Well no, you can't have it.
It's fans of teams that want to be the "Cinderella" like in the BB tourney that keep pushing to add more teams....This ain't BB and Cinderella teams just get squashed in football...As a kid growing up I watched a lot of the NFL games back when there was a 14 game schedule and each Conference had 3 Division champions a 1 wild card team.....the wild card teams never won the Super Bowl and the NFL was 3X the product it is now.

More is not always better and while I drink lite beer I prefer my football not watered down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.