Notre Dame has no business in the playoff

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Didn't read all 11 pages ... but, I kinda really think OSU, OU and ND are a good ways back from Bama, UGA and Clemson. So in my opinion, who cares?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
People are knocking tOSU for losing big at Purdue and getting one-play away from losing at MD.

ND's schedule:
vs MICH 24-17
vs Ball State 24-16
vs Vandy 22-17
vs PITT 19-14

FOUR home games won by no more than 8pts. Not so impressive...except they are 12-0. My point, win the games you are supposed to win. The others didn't do that. I hate ND, but if I look at tOSU they lost to teams they shouldn't have lost to and were close to a loss in other games they shouldn't have been close in. UGA, maybe, given their losses were to legit teams (bad loss 33-16 @ LSU, close loss 35-28 vs Bama). UGA > ND, IMO.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just prefer more of it to be played on the field, not subjectively on paper.
It isnt subjectively on paper, it was getting blown out by a 6-6 team. That isnt subjective.

Frankly OU doesnt have much of an argument for having a shot at the title either. You cant give up 40 points constantly and be a national champion. Luckily they will get destroyed so it doesnt matter.

Really, only Bammer and Clemson have claim to the title and they should play. We expanded to 4 just for the Notre Dames or other no loss power teams (I know but all the Catholic AP writers think they are a power team).

No one 4 or below really has an argument for a claim to the title.

I know you are low to the ground so oxygen might be a problem but the issue isnt about ADDING another game, it is making regular season losses NOT HURT which is the problem with the playoffs. Expansion only makes it worse.

If they did a play in round for teams with similiar resumes (ie OU vs OSU) or week resumes (ND vs UCF for the nonP5 champs crown) Id be fine with it.

SEC is opposed however bc they like the money of two teams. It is a farce.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It isnt subjectively on paper, it was getting blown out by a 6-6 team. That isnt subjective.

Frankly OU doesnt have much of an argument for having a shot at the title either. You cant give up 40 points constantly and be a national champion. Luckily they will get destroyed so it doesnt matter.

Really, only Bammer and Clemson have claim to the title and they should play. We expanded to 4 just for the Notre Dames or other no loss power teams (I know but all the Catholic AP writers think they are a power team).

No one 4 or below really has an argument for a claim to the title.

I know you are low to the ground so oxygen might be a problem but the issue isnt about ADDING another game, it is making regular season losses NOT HURT which is the problem with the playoffs. Expansion only makes it worse.

If they did a play in round for teams with similiar resumes (ie OU vs OSU) or week resumes (ND vs UCF for the nonP5 champs crown) Id be fine with it.

SEC is opposed however bc they like the money of two teams. It is a farce.
Look man..I know you don't get laid anymore because you're old and constantly drunk, but man, lighten the hell up. You've become real crabby with all that sand in your vagina.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look man..I know you don't get laid anymore because you're old and constantly drunk, but man, lighten the hell up. You've become real crabby with all that sand in your vagina.
Lol.... its embarassing how much ass I get. And not just your old lady. Frankly I didnt remember younger women hitting on older men like they do now. I guess it is that all the men their age are betas and often unemployed much less professional.

Or maybe it is just their lack of self esteem of the dudes. Chicks seem to like dudes w self esteem.

Or daddy issues w the chicks.

Maybe as a partially employed dude yourself now are getting a few more opportunities now, too. If not, consider elevator shoes.

Ever had game Urg? Trying to imagine that.

You know I love you, right URG?

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol.... its embarassing how much ass I get. And not just your old lady. Frankly I didnt remember younger women hitting on older men like they do now. I guess it is that all the men their age are betas and often unemployed much less professional.

Or maybe it is just their lack of self esteem of the dudes. Or daddy issues w the chicks.

Maybe as a partially employed dude yourself now are getting a few more opportunities now, too. If not, consider elevator shoes.

You know I love you, right URG?
Yes I do, but you're still a drunk ;)

Partially employeed? hoe please. I run a small year business that just started 14 months ago, and we are looking to do 1 million in revenue this year

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
There's truth here - but the downside is that will will not get to feast on the river of tears when the Bulldogs inevitably choke away said chance as they have been since Betamax was a thing.
You say that like they’re not still crying about Saturday and last January.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You say that like they’re not still crying about Saturday and last January.

True, but there are no Dawg tears like those when they get close enough to sniff the title's butt only for it to hike its leg and pee on their head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator