Recruiting NSD 2020 Thread: Zach Evans goes to TCU

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yes we want this kid. 100% best back in the country. From what I have seen he’s a solid kid that just needs to get out of Texas.

So we’d be the Clemson to his Bowman...or Knox would be his Huckleberry...whichever you’d prefer

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Crystal ball pick for 5 star running back Zach Evans to Florida

lPrIG2v.jpg

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crystal ball pick for 5 star running back Zach Evans to Florida

lPrIG2v.jpg

Sounds like Brewster is on him now since he has a relationship from recruiting him when he was at A&M. Let’s see if he’s the closer everyone thinks he is

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
In many areas of life and work, one person who does really well and grinds hard at their job can influence an entire organization. I suspect Knox, Hev and English are somewhat set in their ways now. But, the contradiction of effort from Brewster could be an instrument of change for Robinson, Gonzo, Johnson and most importantly Mullen.

It becomes harder to put up with old coworkers ineptness when the new blood is shaming them with effort and results. At this point we need something to motivate change because the results to date apparently have not done enough to get rid of Knox or English.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Then I probably shouldn't remind you that's the year he said our Oline was going t be great and that we were going to kick the door in on the SEC. So don't read this.
You should have put the "So don't read this" line at the beginning.......

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In many areas of life and work, one person who does really well and grinds hard at their job can influence an entire organization. I suspect Knox, Hev and English are somewhat set in their ways now. But, the contradiction of effort from Brewster could be an instrument of change for Robinson, Gonzo, Johnson and most importantly Mullen.

It becomes harder to put up with old coworkers ineptness when the new blood is shaming them with effort and results. At this point we need something to motivate change because the results to date apparently have not done enough to get rid of Knox or English.

Robinson has done just fine here...outside of Turner and maybe Gray he’s our best recruiter. Can’t look at just LB...he’s the one that just locked down the WR we just got recommitted Rucker

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Robinson has done just fine here...outside of Turner and maybe Gray he’s our best recruiter. Can’t look at just LB...he’s the one that just locked down the WR we just got recommitted Rucker
Yeah. Robinson was the Swiss Army knife recruiter before Brewster. He went after whoever was our top targets, not just linebackers. I know a certain someone likes to say he’s not good but it’s the farthest thing from the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.