Recruiting NSD 2022

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
@delatorre: That's a big win for @coach_bnapier and the #Gators

Not to be a downer, but we didn't win this one. Bama decided he wasn't a take. I'll be happy when the day comes we aren't getting Bama or UGly's leftovers. Still, he should be a nice player.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not to be a downer, but we didn't win this one. Bama decided he wasn't a take. I'll be happy when the day comes we aren't getting Bama or UGly's leftovers. Still, he should be a nice player.
What's the source of this?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Schedule:

Jack Pyburn SIGNED
Miguel Mitchel SIGNED
Jalen Farmer 9a
Hayden Hansen 930a
Trevor Etienne 10a
Caden Story 1030a
Andrew Savaiinaea 1145a
Trevonte Citizen 12p
Caleb Douglas 2p
Max Brown 2p
Harold Perkins 430p
Jacoby Matthews 7p
Would give two thumbs up if I could. Great you're updating on the OP too.
Thanks.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated.

TLDR
:bart:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The last time I was this excited about signing day was when Meyer was coach. I'll be shocked if we strike out completely like Butters and Dopey did. I do expect to land at least one of the Louisiana big 3.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'm hoping to get Citizen and have a great start, in my opinion only he will be the only get of the LA boys which I'm ok with, anything else is a bonus

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I think Miguel Mitchell will be my favorite for this class. At 6'3" and over 200 lbs, the last staff would have had him at MLB. I know there are offers and committable offers, but he apparently had offers, or serious interest from 4 SEC schools. Also with offers from Vandy and Northwestern, we probably won't lose him to academics. I think that he is underrated.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think Miguel Mitchell will be my favorite for this class. At 6'3" and over 200 lbs, the last staff would have had him at MLB. I know there are offers and committable offers, but he apparently had offers, or serious interest from 4 SEC schools. Also with offers from Vandy and Northwestern, we probably won't lose him to academics. I think that he is underrated.
I was told academic rankings don't matter... :dunno:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachNunezTV: #Jennings 4-Star RB @Trevor_Etienne makes his commitment official and signs with #Florida

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Four-star DL Caden Story committed to Clemson over Florida and Auburn, as expected. #NSD22 #Gators

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Early Signing Day Sucks. There should be announcements every 10-15 minutes today.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not by me. Brains matter. Learning matters. But all of that can be undone by an insidious inculcation of the elitist notion that you are better than others and deserve special consideration. Character matters most.
Now don't hijack this thread. It's NSD!
download (2).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb