Recruiting NSD 2022

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Arliss Boardingham down to the dux and UF, but can’t decide. Will not sign tomorrow. His parents seem to prefer he be a Gator. Hopes to decide by Friday.

Arlis Boardingham, 4-star athlete down to Oregon and Florida, won’t commit Wednesday, but decision looming

apparently, he can't get off his momma's tit. Already feeling homesick and hadn't left yet. Maybe we can hire Chris Steele's momma and he can just jump to her tit, heard Chris has finally weened off.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Aren't you the guy that was relentlessly bashing Napier? Looks like my mind camp worked wonders for you.

I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated.

space cat.gif

Last edited:

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Aren't you the guy that was relentlessly bashing Napier? Looks like my mind camp worked wonders for you.
I wouldn't call is relentless bashing. He's putting together a good class. I like the plan so far.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like my mind camp worked wonders for you.
1Oe8.gif

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Encouraging article re: Perkins

Florida football: Gators are best suitor for 5-star Harold Perkins

Florida football has made a massive push for Harold Perkins in the last month. Perkins – a 5-star linebacker recruit- was committed to Texas A&M until January 24th when he decommitted from the Aggies. Perkins’ announced that he would be selecting from LSU, Texas A&M, and Florida on signing day.

The Florida football program has a few things that a school like Texas A&M and possibly even LSU can’t offer Perkins. The ability to have a huge role in his true freshman season is a big selling point from Napier.

Perkins’ addressed some of the things that he was intrigued at with Florida, one of them being of his use on the field:

“And then, not to mention, I always said I wanted to be like an X-factor. So, that’s kind of how coach Napier sees me.”

Harold’s mother would give Florida a ringing endorsement as well. Addressing the schools athletics and environment, as well as play-style:

“I think Florida stands out because they’re more specific and they did a lot of hands on demonstrations of how they can really utilize him and how they can really strengthen him in areas they can strengthen him in. I think the education system is fantastic and it’s a more homey environment.”

Florida football is checking three boxes right there that I don’t know if LSU and Texas A&M can compete with. Education-wise, Florida is ranked fifth of all public schools in the United States. Texas A&M and LSU both respectfully have good educational opportunities, but not quite on the University of Florida’s level. A “homey environment” would be tough to find in College Station, as they have over 50,000 students. Then you have the ability to be the face of the defense for years to come.

It seems that Billy Napier has really laid it all out to get Harold Perkins. He has a plan for him, he’s already shown Perkins’ a lot of that plan on his official visit. Harold likes the fact that he is essentially going to be “the guy” and it doesn’t seem like LSU or Texas A&M has outlined a plan like that for him.

I think you can definitely count out Texas A&M, he obviously doesn’t like something there, and it was enough to make him reconsider. It’ll come down to LSU and Florida.

Harold Perkins will announce his official decision tomorrow.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated. I feel much better now that my capacity for critical thought has been completely eradicated.

Fuchs you man, I read everyone of those before I realized your point.

Next time, Warner Bros.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Now that the gator Collective is official with the Gators that's one more thing other schools don't have yet, Direct pipeline to $$$ without going through 3rd parties

edit, I should've stated official with either UF and/or the UAA

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
1. Rumor is DJ Allen hasn’t signed yet because he is having second thoughts. Keary Colbert hasn’t given up and is still trying to flip him. Doesn’t he know he should be on vacation rather than relentlessly recruiting?

2. Also, Momma Perk posted on IG last night, "It's a dirty world!!!!" Remember, the Lsu side of the family has been pushing hard to get him there. They are also, according to her, the side of the family that abandoned him when Perk was younger. She raised him. She wants him at UF. We will find out which side won later today.

Last edited:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
One thing we do know, CBN has been working his butt off. Mullet sat on his lazy butt the whole time he was here.
CBN is building a solid foundation for the long term. He is very organized and backs it up with a huge effort. He reminds me of Charley Pell in a lot of ways. After Pell came the janitors we’re cleaning the toilets better. He affected everyone. CBN is starting to do the same thing. As time goes on, he will command respect. You can tell his players love him. That means a lot. He knows how to build relationships, a huge asset.
Football is about to be fun again for the Gator nation. Recruiting will become easier
like it should be. In the years to come the players will cherish the opportunity of having played for him.
We hired a class act.
Thank God!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
@GatorJ, thanks for posting the list!

Will you be updating this list as LOIs roll in (for ease of tracking purposes)?

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This video is blowing up on twitter right now

I see you added this in post #15 of this thread. Well played, sir.

Also, since Timmy narrated this video, maybe he'll start talking up CBN a bit more on SECN? We need him hyping UF as much as possible.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Encouraging article re: Perkins

Florida football: Gators are best suitor for 5-star Harold Perkins

Florida football has made a massive push for Harold Perkins in the last month. Perkins – a 5-star linebacker recruit- was committed to Texas A&M until January 24th when he decommitted from the Aggies. Perkins’ announced that he would be selecting from LSU, Texas A&M, and Florida on signing day.

The Florida football program has a few things that a school like Texas A&M and possibly even LSU can’t offer Perkins. The ability to have a huge role in his true freshman season is a big selling point from Napier.

Perkins’ addressed some of the things that he was intrigued at with Florida, one of them being of his use on the field:

“And then, not to mention, I always said I wanted to be like an X-factor. So, that’s kind of how coach Napier sees me.”

Harold’s mother would give Florida a ringing endorsement as well. Addressing the schools athletics and environment, as well as play-style:

“I think Florida stands out because they’re more specific and they did a lot of hands on demonstrations of how they can really utilize him and how they can really strengthen him in areas they can strengthen him in. I think the education system is fantastic and it’s a more homey environment.”

Florida football is checking three boxes right there that I don’t know if LSU and Texas A&M can compete with. Education-wise, Florida is ranked fifth of all public schools in the United States. Texas A&M and LSU both respectfully have good educational opportunities, but not quite on the University of Florida’s level. A “homey environment” would be tough to find in College Station, as they have over 50,000 students. Then you have the ability to be the face of the defense for years to come.

It seems that Billy Napier has really laid it all out to get Harold Perkins. He has a plan for him, he’s already shown Perkins’ a lot of that plan on his official visit. Harold likes the fact that he is essentially going to be “the guy” and it doesn’t seem like LSU or Texas A&M has outlined a plan like that for him.

I think you can definitely count out Texas A&M, he obviously doesn’t like something there, and it was enough to make him reconsider. It’ll come down to LSU and Florida.

Harold Perkins will announce his official decision tomorrow.
What's with the invisible ink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.