NSFW -It's Meltdown Time Rivalry Week

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The meatchicken meltdowns are gold,

' since 2007, Appalachian State has beaten Michigan football the same amount of times that Michigan has beaten Ohio State football'

Nebraska - 'The bad news is that we have troubling tackling, blocking, passing, shedding blocks and reading plays. The good news is that as mortal beings death will one day make us all equal.'

Ole Miss - 'This will be forever known as “THE GAME OLE MISS PISSED AWAY” The Ole Piss n’ Miss'

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From the Iron Bowl meltdown

'You know in the beginning of Pirates of the Caribbean when that officer is like “a broken compass, schitty spyglass, no boat. You’re the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.” Then later Jack Sparrow escapes through shear luck, chaos, and stupidity of his captors and then an officer says “that’s the greatest pirate I’ve ever seen.” That was literally what it was like watching Bo Nix play tonight.'

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
From the Bama meltdown:

I think we played it smart. Why risk another kick six when you can just hit it off the upright, thus preventing the possibility of a return?

:bwahaha:

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
“I don’t know guys. Can we really leave out the team with the 2 best quality loses out of the CFP? I still got Bama at #4”

Need to find where that was posted and send @Swamp Donkey to correct this fine gentleman. Our two moral victories outweigh Bama’s.

“Unbelievable. I’ve been crucified for saying that coach Nick Saban is in over his head, but that guy does not deserve to coach my crimson tide anymore.”

“What an awful coaching performance by Nick Saban! Giving up 48 points to a horrific Auburn offense and he STILL hasn’t found a kicker. HE MUST GO! #FireSaban”

“This is enough!! Saban has lost this team and doesn’t know what he’s doing anymore! 48 POINTS AGAINST AUBURN! It’s time to move on before the program is lost! #FireSaban”

Is there a Bama Chatter too?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@stephenPE

Alabama loses in only the absolute worst of ways.

I don’t know guys. Can we really leave out the team with the 2 best quality loses out of the CFP? I still got Bama at #4

We lost to this face. We deserve death

Unbelievable. I’ve been crucified for saying that coach Nick Saban is in over his head, but that guy does not deserve to coach my crimson tide anymore.

What an awful coaching performance by Nick Saban! Giving up 48 points to a horrific Auburn offense and he STILL hasn’t found a kicker. HE MUST GO! #FireSaban

This is enough!! Saban has lost this team and doesn’t know what he’s doing anymore! 48 POINTS AGAINST AUBURN! It’s time to move on before the program is lost! #FireSaban

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
@stephenPE

Alabama loses in only the absolute worst of ways.

I don’t know guys. Can we really leave out the team with the 2 best quality loses out of the CFP? I still got Bama at #4

We lost to this face. We deserve death

Unbelievable. I’ve been crucified for saying that coach Nick Saban is in over his head, but that guy does not deserve to coach my crimson tide anymore.

What an awful coaching performance by Nick Saban! Giving up 48 points to a horrific Auburn offense and he STILL hasn’t found a kicker. HE MUST GO! #FireSaban

This is enough!! Saban has lost this team and doesn’t know what he’s doing anymore! 48 POINTS AGAINST AUBURN! It’s time to move on before the program is lost! #FireSaban
But but but.... Florida fans are the worst in the country! **rolls eyes out of the back of head**

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There must be something wrong with me. I'm pretty sure I get more enjoyment out of the Meltdown threads than any others on the board.

I'd consult with a shrink if I had one.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
#FireSaban
I love it
He’s clearly not performing well. What I’ve been told here is that good coaches don’t ever lose to less talented teams. Every time he loses, its to a less talented team. How could he possibly lose to corn dog or barn if he was a good coach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator