NSFW It's Meltdown Time Week 12

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Baylor loses to OU
Hard to believe the largest comeback win in Oklahoma’s history was only 25 points.

Don’t let the fact that Baylor blew a 28-3 to OU lead distract you from the fact that Atlanta blew a 28-3 lead to New England distract you from the fact that Kansas beat Texas... In football! distract you from the fact that the Cleveland Indians blew a 3-1 lead to the Chicago Cubs distract you from the fact that the Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead to the Cleveland Cavs distract you from the fact that the Oklahoma City Thunder blew a 3-1 lead to the Golden State Warriors distract you from the fact that the Seattle Seahawks didn’t give the ball to Marshawn distract you from the fact that Dez caught it #XGonnaGiveItToYa :(

We have a quality loss now, so do we move up in the rankings?

Damn, the playoff committee is going to put us 1 spot down for scheduling a cupcake again.

TX loses @ Iowa St.
TIM BECK IS DOODY FACE

Aggie v Longhorn bowl game. Who says no?

Texas had more punting yards than offensive yards.

Is this what getting Dickered feels like?

Minn loses @ Iowa
Death, Taxes, Iowa beating a ranked team at home

Minny fans yesterday were saying it’s upsetting that the Iowa fans on here keep giving them respect (because we are supposed to hate each other). So, Minnesota fans, I am respectfully telling you all to eat a bag of ****!

People who though Minnesota might let people down against Penn State don’t understand Minnesota sports.

Beating Penn State and then still managing to lose the B1G West to Wisconsin would be more our style.

**** EVERY SINGLE NEGATIVE ASS MINNESOTA FLAIR IN HERE. THIS IS OUR BEST SEASON IN ****ING 5 DECADES AND YOU’RE SITTING HERE BITCHING THAT WE LOST @IOWA? WHAT OTHER COACH EVEN PUTS US IN THIS SITUATION?

Kinnick at night. A tale as old as time.

WE HAVE A QUALITY LOSS NOW

Kinnick, where dreams get punted to death.

Everyone knows birds are the natural predator of boats.

Sad gopher noises

Broken oars, broken dreams

Losing @ Iowa just means you’re an even more legitimate top team in the Big Ten now.

RIP Minnesota/Baylor championship game dreams :(

AU loses to UGA
I am in an abusive relationship with Auburn Football.

CAN I GET, UHHH, A ****ING OFFENSE NEXT SEASON?

Now Auburn can continue our sacred tradition of being the highest ranked 3 loss team

That stadium atmosphere was insane during the 4th quarter wish we could’ve pulled it out. Which is also what I said to my wife when she got pregnant.

**** Gary Danielson

Don’t let the final score distract you from the fact that Gary Danielson was laughing at a girl that was knocked out because of a damn head injury. **** Gary Danielson.

I like driving my truck,
Gary Danielson sucks.

CBS needs to remove Gary Danielson. Now. His commentary and jokes about the poor girl that got injured on the sideline were appalling.

Add to that, a few weeks back in the Auburn/LSU game, he called LSU Grant Delpit’s injury “interesting” in regards to the matchup against Alabama. While Delpit is still on the ground injured.

Gary lacks empathy for others and doesn’t deserve to be on TV anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.