Number 2

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Definitely number 2.

I don't know what you are talking about.
giphy.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't know what you are talking about.
giphy.gif

Pretty sure this response was following a dropped pass or missed block on the second drive of that game. Shockingly, we played tight the rest of the way, never established confidence, then pressed and failed in the clutch moments.

Seriously, is there a bigger piece of garbage in the head coaching ranks? Every time I see that gif I wish we'd have thrown him off the Matthews on our way back(yes, even if that's the wrong way, only bridge I could think of).

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He probably has the most notable play of them all. I'd put this alongside White's play in '91.

I had the good fortune to be at that game and was sitting in the south end zone right up the line from the Gator sideline. Perine basically ran straight at us. That was as loud a moment as I have ever experienced at a sporting event.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clay Burton deserved every expletive thrown his way in that moment.
Yes because when you offense runs power for 64 straight plays and then finally toss the ball once you should totally be suprised if you dont complete a pass 100% of the time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yes because when you offense runs power for 64 straight plays and then finally toss the ball once you should totally be suprised if you dont complete a pass 100% of the time.

That was WM's entire philosophy.

"We should've won the game. We just hadn't anticipated that "Delay of Game" call in the 2nd quarter."

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He still deserved it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure this response was following a dropped pass or missed block on the second drive of that game. Shockingly, we played tight the rest of the way, never established confidence, then pressed and failed in the clutch moments.

Seriously, is there a bigger piece of garbage in the head coaching ranks? Every time I see that gif I wish we'd have thrown him off the Matthews on our way back(yes, even if that's the wrong way, only bridge I could think of).
Chump was an idiot and I was glad we got rid of him. Butters was even worse. He should DIAF.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I had the good fortune to be at that game and was sitting in the south end zone right up the line from the Gator sideline. Perine basically ran straight at us. That was as loud a moment as I have ever experienced at a sporting event.

That’s where I was sitting too...my ears were ringing for quite awhile

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Will or Adrian White are better picks, as is Easley. Perine was never even All-SEC and while certainly hindered by his line and offense, he had a whopping 677 yards his best season.

Shea Showers is lurking too, but just a bit behind and not quite there enough to intercept this honor.

I worked at the ABC on Archer & 34th for a few years while doing some post-grad work. A lot of the football players would come in. All of them were nice. Adrian White was a nice guy too, but also the most intense, intimidating presence I’ve ever been around.

Will White has the stats to edge him out, but Adrian was a great safety in a long line of them.

Just looked him up. He was a transfer from S. Illinois and a walk-on at UF, All-SEC and 2nd team All-American, 2nd round pick (Giants).

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I still resent McElwain much more than Chump

Both were frauds but McElwain was an arrogant fraud

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.