Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ChampionshipLivesMatter

Taylor-Jacobs-Jimbo-Fisher.jpg

No other Gator has both SEC and ACC championsip rings.

Honorable Mention- Cornelius.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Here's a complete defensive lineman for ya that wore #6....Orlando product I believe...and he did what CFB players are supposed to do....grow and get strong...
Jaye-Howard.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Howard was a Meyer recruit and put on 50# plus during his time here....believe it or not he could control the middle AND sack the QB.....Todd Exotic wouldn't know what to with a guy like him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Howard was a Meyer recruit and put on 50# plus during his time here....believe it or not he could control the middle AND sack the QB.....Todd Exotic wouldn't know what to with a guy like him.
We could use about six Jaye Howards right now. Not that Fat Todd would let him play.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We could use about six Jaye Howards right now. Not that Fat Todd would let him play.
When was the last time you saw one of our(non rushbackers)get a sack like this...of course if you recruit enough big ugly's or guys who can grow into one you can actually put 4 of them on the field at one time...imagine that. Kinda keeps those Ethiopian LBer's clean in the run game too...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That boob job is criminal. I don’t think I’ve ever seen spacing like that. The left one’s an 850, the other’s a 904.

Terrible.
Taylor said he ordered a little extra room for his pearl necklace game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Admit it, it just kills you JD is making a (good) living playing football, doesn’t it?
Are you going to be this way when Trask carves our a career too?
Trash won't make it past camp.

Franks will. NFL love some big arms even if they have peanut heads attached.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll take that as a “yes.”
No, he is the anti-Driskel. He is the opposite of a lazy entitled dumbass who falls apart completely on the field.

It is easy to root for him but his arm strength issues arent changing and that's really all the NFL looks at.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
No, he is the anti-Driskel. He is the opposite of a lazy entitled dumbass.
My bad. I forgot that at this time of night you’re halfway, or more, through a bottle. I originally asked if it would kill you for Trask to have a pro career like JDs. Your responses lead me to believe it will.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My bad. I forgot that at this time of night you’re halfway, or more, through a bottle. I originally asked if it would kill you for Trask to have a pro career like JDs. Your responses lead me to believe it will.
No, I would certainly want him to have a much better career than Dipshyt, at least be a functional backup quarterback that gives his team some chance of winning. I honestly think he would, but it's hard to get past the NFL scouts and their penchant for measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.