Number 9

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
"Timeout!"

I also like the fact that he, to my knowledge, hasn't had to serve any time because of his dealings with yesterday's honorable mention.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
"Timeout!"

I also like the fact that he, to my knowledge, hasn't had to serve any time because of his dealings with yesterday's honorable mention.
Au contraire, mon frere. SM served three months in a fed prison. He served his time in the minimum security part of FCI Miami.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Au contraire, mon frere. SM served three months in a fed prison. He served his time in the minimum security part of FCI Miami.

Yeah, maybe my post was confusing. I was lauding Anthone Lott of Gator lore for, among other things, his infamous timeout against uga, just in the knick of time. The last part was a sublte shot at SM for exactly what you described. I probably could've been clearer.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, maybe my post was confusing. I was lauding Anthone Lott of Gator lore for, among other things, his infamous timeout against uga, just in the knick of time. The last part was a sublte shot at SM for exactly what you described. I probably could've been clearer.
You're right. I thought you meant SM. Forgot about Lott

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.