Nuss is the playcaller

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“Yeah, Nuss is the playcaller,” McElwain said. “Like I said, the only ones I call are the ones that don’t work. OK. The ones he calls are the ones that work.”

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/2...ys-for-Florida

So much for the theory that the guy with the rancid resume isn't really going to run the offense.

Comiserate.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Haha law you're hilarious

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And Muschamp never told his O-Coord's to "Run the ball more!".

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law has thid uncanny ability to pick the coach speak he believes and the coach speak he doesn't

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He opened it up a little then throwing short passes instead of running every 1st down. Its going to be hard to make that work this first year against SEC teams with our current talent level probably.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n207622 said:
Not according to him, in fact, he said he should of been more involved. I think when he stated that, that he actually meant, been more involved in the offense so he would of realized we didn't have enough linemen to play in a line of scrimmage league.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n207622 said:

Right, except when he said that he told Peas to do exactly that during two different on field interviews.

Does anyone really believe that three different OCs had no interest in offensive talent and it was really their fault?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n207673 said:
Not according to him, in fact, he said he should of been more involved. I think when he stated that, that he actually meant, been more involved in the offense so he would of realized we didn't have enough linemen to play in a line of scrimmage league.
Anyone who had even casual interest in the program can count 2 OL in 2010, 2 OL in 2011, and 2 OL in 2012 and know that we created our own demise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n207664 said:
Law has thid uncanny ability to pick the coach speak he believes and the coach speak he doesn't
I have a well-tuned bullshiiit detector.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:bsmeter:

Seems to be working well.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
snoopy.gif

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have no problems with what law is saying. He's entitled to his opinion and he has history on his side concerning Nussy. I'm choosing to remain optimistic until proven otherwise, just like I did with Muschamp, but I have to be honest that my tolerance level for incompetency is way lower now than it was a few years ago. Really hope this current staff gets things turned around.

As far as I'm concerned, this year is a wash regardless. 2016 will tell us a lot about where we're headed as a program.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
u
gatormandan;n207706 said:
Officially blocked along with alvin the idiot.

You will get over it. Six weeks ago you clowns were talking 11 wins while I was the only one pointing out the obvious regarding the OL. (That's not a pat on the back. It should have been obvious to everyone who can count.)

Now even Dooley and Andrieu have figured it out and they are the last people on the planet to get a clue.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n207664 said:

Right. Muschamp says he wasn't involved with offensive play calling and Law says he was. Mac says he's not involved in offensive play calling and Law agrees. Two head coaches saying they're not involved with offensive play calls. Law thinks one's a liar and one's telling the truth. But the one Law believes is actually an offensive coach.

Can't have it both ways. Either the HC is involved with the offense or he isn't. Why call Muschamp a liar but believe Mac? One reason. Gives him something to complain about.The narrative slightly changes but arrives at the same destination. With Law bitcchhing.

Does anyone really believe Mac won't be involved with offensive play calling?

Can't wait until this season of Gator misery is over and we are returned to our rightful place of prominence among the College football elite. Today was one small step toward a long, long, long climb back to the top. But we'll get there...eventually. Go Gators!

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Law98gator;n207539 said:
“Yeah, Nuss is the playcaller,” McElwain said. “Like I said, the only ones I call are the ones that don’t work. OK. The ones he calls are the ones that work.”

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/2...ys-for-Florida

So much for the theory that the guy with the rancid resume isn't really going to run the offense.

Comiserate.

:eek:hnoes2::eek:hnoes2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n207764 said:
Right. Muschamp says he wasn't involved with offensive play calling and Law says he was. Mac says he's not involved in offensive play calling and Law agrees. Two head coaches saying they're not involved with offensive play calls. Law thinks one's a liar and one's telling the truth. But the one Law believes is actually an offensive coach.!

ewwww! You just got schooled son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.