Nussmeier among favorites to be Dallas Cowboys OC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just the mention of this has many repeatedly :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

But if it really happens I might actually perish b/c of :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'd love it. Just like Chimp getting hired by Cawks.

Fun to watch them destroy someone else's program.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Seriously if this happens it would prove that no matter how much money someone has, you just can't fix stupid. I know a lot of wealthy people and some of them are stupid in certain areas. I don;t know Jerry Jones, but as the de facto GM, he has been fairly stupid. Can you truly imagine NussNuts going up against the greatest defensive minds in the world of professional football. I am sure they would be shaking in their boots trying to defend those 3rd down and 18+ play action fakes :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Please God, Please let this be true!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Redirect Notice

:bwahaha:
As they say there’s a sucker born every minute.
Wow! The Cowboys really believe they're upgrading by getting rid of Scott Linehan, calling his play calling bland and boring. I guess it's not such a bad thing if you haven't watched Gator football from 2015-2017 and calling Linehan's offense bland.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I will probably quit watching my team if they are nutty enough to do that. Craziest crap I have ever heard. They need to review a few tapes of the Gators offense those years.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I'd love to see it. Just to watch Jerry blow a headgasket up in that zillion-dollar box of his. He might as well be hiring MacTard's dog Clarabelle.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what Dougie's got to say about this. :scratchchin:

I won't copy and paste the email I made to the Dallas Cowboys... but lets just say No.

Luckly, they appear to be moving on from Nuttbagg, to another bad option of Kellen Moore... with John Kitna at QB coach.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
also it appears no matter who is going to be named OC, unless it is a Jerry Jones special will not be calling plays. It appears Jason Garrett is going to call plays again, but it worked so well in 10-13.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I won't copy and paste the email I made to the Dallas Cowboys... but lets just say No.

Luckly, they appear to be moving on from Nuttbagg, to another bad option of Kellen Moore... with John Kitna at QB coach.
Damn! i was so hoping....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't watch much regular season this year but in the playoffs the offense didn't do that bad. It was definitely the defense that was substandard in the Rams game as they let the Rams run all over them keeping the ball away from the Dallas offense.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't watch much regular season this year but in the playoffs the offense didn't do that bad. It was definitely the defense that was substandard in the Rams game as they let the Rams run all over them keeping the ball away from the Dallas offense.

First 8 games were mostly a garbage offense, the second 8 games and playoff game against Seattle offense was decent... not really good. But extremely predictable. The defense up until December was excellent, but after that except for the playoff game against Seattle it was on the downside. I think the Defense peaked too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.