NY Teacher Performs Oral Sex On 14-Year-Old. Her Sentence Is Outrageous.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flgator2, Sep 16, 2018.

1. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $3,385
    Ratings:
    +6,247 / -38
    Congrats. I think.

• alcoholica

alcoholica Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,771
      Ratings:
      +8,737 / -296
      you lucky prick.

Some double standards are ok, when it's the issue of nature. Men and women are just different. Women look for stability and security in marriage and guys look for someone to have kids with essentially. From a nature standpoint, we see this. As you point out, hey it can happen to women too, and you can't rape the willing.

All that said, there is a tricky part of making sure the willing are truly willing and that there isn't leverage over them by the other party. I agree with Five Finger that at some age you have to consider abuse. While the child is willing, his hormones are being taken advantage of.

• Spurdog98

Spurdog98 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $398
      Ratings:
      +394 / -18
      I hope none of you run for President. Unacceptable locker room talk. :scoff:

• PastyStoole

PastyStoole Senior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $538
        Ratings:
        +2,099 / -17
        I can't believe I'm the prude here, but the truth is this stuff can be damaging to a 14 year old boy. We may view it as just sex, but the boy starts to get love feelings and a whole range of complex emotions associated with the act including guilt, shame, isolation, etc.. It's an adults game, sex and love, kids will have plenty of time for all that when they get older. They need to enjoy being kids in the meantime.

And imagine for a moment this was a male teacher doing this to a boy, BTW. We'd all view this quite differently.

• Tay Bang

Tay Bang I might have been mean to Byrd
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $1,078
          Ratings:
          +2,376 / -114
          Agree. I’ve had/have 14 yo sons. They aren’t ready for an adult female ****ing up their lives at that age. There’s plenty of time and women for that when they are adults.

• ThreatMatrix

ThreatMatrix Feeling the Buzz
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $2,078
            Ratings:
            +9,547 / -223
            But that's not what this thread is about. It's about a female teacher and a male student.
            All those complex emotions can be felt with a girls his age. It doesn't matter how old his girlfriend is. Most of us started playing those games as soon as puberty hit and we discovered the opposite sex. I know I did.