Off-season program - Phase 5

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

The comment was referring to Biden aborting Labor Day...A play on words...I was commenting on this administrations eliminating labor (births) through their abortion stance and policies.

I could care less about Labor Day the holiday...this is in the Sports Forum. It's not the place for this.

And you don't have a clue. :trux: As for that pussification trying to tell others how it is...

OIP.iKpalwj-EPqjUpuEIPwHqgHaE0

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For the "second coming of Christ", Planned Parenthood bolstered by Pfizer is stockpiling the Morning After Pill.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Salamanders are damphibians.

That first movement of a dog's classical barking is the roverture.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We all love NOLA, but he’s clearly off his rocker at times. I find it best to just smile and nod.

Thanks for the love...It's the age, culture, and most of all the miles. I've ben running a quart low for so many years and I live in Louisiana...

R.b7d74409db0a0f6276d8d78bfa233bbe

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
@ZachAbolverdi: Two custom-tailored suits for every player… every year.

Through #GatorMade, Men’s Wearhouse measured the entire @GatorsFB team Thursday for 240+ suits.

“This is an early little Christmas present that I’m glad @coach_bnapier is providing for us.”

STORY: Exclusive: GatorMade provides entire UF team with custom suits from Men's Wearhouse

This is a big deal that will go a long way with recruits parents and coaches. CBN raising the bar for class for these guys

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Taking care of the players. Another good move for Napier and what he is doing to build this program. Very nice thing to do.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice to give them suits but are they required to wear them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.